Who deserves the next MW title shot?

Cannonier never pulled out of 2 championship matches last minute and held the belt for 2 years without a single successful defense.
Cannonier also never got KTFO by Izzy twice in one fight.

Not remotely the same situation.
You keep harping on defenses, Whittaker has a defence in all but name, it's interesting you blame him for missing two fights but it's somehow Whittaker's fault Romero's fat ass missed weight?

Cannonier never pulled out of 2 championship matches last minute and held the belt for 2 years without a single successful defense.
Cannonier also never got KTFO by Izzy twice in one fight.

Not remotely the same situation.
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted a genuine discussion and didn't realise you are just a troll.

He's done the extra work by rebounding after the loss to Adesanya by beating two guys who otherwise would have gotten title shots with wins over him.

What extra work? There're multiple guys in the top 10 with longer win streaks than he does. Also, neither Till nor Cannonier would have gotten a shot had they won against him, if they had already pulled out of 2 title fights and got wrecked by Izzy recently, so that's a completely moot point.

but I will say performance should the the most significant factor.

Right, and pulling out last minute because you're not even healthy enough to step into the cage let alone fight win or lose is about as big of a performance fail as you can get.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted a genuine discussion and didn't realise you are just a troll.

Translation: I can't argue against what you said so I'm just going to chalk it up to trolling.

Whatever floats your boat buddeh.

Another note: UFC should force Till to fight Costa in his return

What extra work? There're multiple guys in the top 10 with longer win streaks than he does. Also, neither Till nor Cannonier would have gotten a shot had they won against him, if they had already pulled out of 2 title fights and got wrecked by Izzy recently, so that's a completely moot point.

Right, and pulling out last minute because you're not even healthy enough to step into the cage let alone fight win or lose is about as big of a performance fail as you can get.

Translation: I can't argue against what you said so I'm just going to chalk it up to trolling.

Whatever floats your boat buddeh.
Both would have gotten title shots, that's simply a fact, hell Adesanya was on record talking about giving Till a shot with a single win over Vettori before that match fell out Till has multiple events where he's pulled out of but again because he's never been a champion you hold it more against Whittaker . Marvin didn't remotely put in a performance that screamed give him a title shot, should Whittaker win next week he's clearly the most deserving.

Give it to Marvin. He's on a streak and already had a close fight with Adalasagna. Whittaker can figjt the winner if he beats Kelvin.

Whittaker deserves it if he beats Kelvin IMO. Honestly don't really have a case for anyone other than Vettori who hasn't beaten anyone in the top 3.

Whittaker. If you think otherwise you should probably look at the overall opinions of other people. Notice a good majority of them are also picking Whittaker. Reaccess your ego into reality.

Idk guys. Costa looks pretty swol. I think he takes the rematch.

Back