Who deserves a rematch more - Anderson or Gustafsson?

Anderson won 0% of the fight.

Gus won like 45% of the fight.

You tell me...

GUS..... Silva doesn't deserve a rematch. He go destroyed. I hope the 2nd fight is worse.

No matter How hard you try, you can't take away his greatness. Both rematches will be great fights.

I think it's pretty clear that the right answer here is Gus and it's not even close.

Neither one deserves a rematch based on the fight. You don't reserve a rematch for nearly beating the champ. Should've beaten him, you had your chance. Work your way back up.

There's a very poor argument to say Silva deserves a rematch based on his status and long unbeaten streak. But I think both fighters don't deserve a rematch. I'd still like to see the Silva rematch though. :D

Gus by 3 vegan Fitchs and 4 motivated BJ Penns

Gus. He won in a lot of people's eyes. Anderson got ktfo.

That said, I think Glover should get the next LHW shot.

Anderson owes us a real fight.

anderson got knocked out in the early rounds and the fight wasnt even competitive.

gustafsson got robbed by the judges in a fairly decisive victory.

the obvious answer is here

Gus without a question as he went the distance and barely lost. Silva got KTFO.

I'd say Gus deserves it more, as it seems he took the fight very seriously and walked away with a performance that was a debatable victory, depending on a users opinion of MMA judging. The fight also ended via decision, and he was responsible for a few firsts, in terms of making the champion and #1 P4P look mortal.

In wins and losses, Silva has always sort of clowned around. This time he got burned for it, but I don't think he earned a rematch for coming up on the receiving end of his antics. Nothing against Weidman, either, as he showed up, got to work, and did his job.

As to an immediate rematch, I think that trend needs to slow down. It should only happen in very isolated cases (mainly decisions/draws/DQ), otherwise it sets a bad and annoying precedent.

Simple question.

Please justify your answers.

132_chris_weidman_vs_anderson_silva.0_standard_352.0.jpg

202_jon_jones_vs_alexander_gustafsson.0_standard_352.0.jpg

weidmansilvagnp.gif

winner.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

l6d.gif

that matrix guy needs a rematch soon.

Gus, when a fight is that close, and is a FOTY candidate, I say, do it again!!!

Back