Who cuts the most weight and who puts the most back on?

digitalman45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It seems like Cole Miller cuts a crazy amount of weight for 145.

No idea who puts the most back on. Maybe Siver? He always looks huge come fight day.

Rockhold has to be up there. The guy looks like a HW fighting at MW.

Johnny Hendricks seems to cut a good amount while being able to recover most if not all of the weight. Then there's Rumble when he made 170 he always looked like he came in the cage over 200 pounds.

Barao is pretty high up there. Tibau, certainly. Bigfoot and Lesnar cut a fair amount even if it was a smaller % relative to total bodyweight.

To awsner OP, i'd have to go with a big LHW like Bader or Glover for cutting the most weight, but Tibau is P4P the best weight cutter imo.

It must have been Rumble at 170, now I don't know though.

And yet some people insist that Jon Jones is a natural HW, despite being even skinnier.

Jones sat beside Rockhold at the UFC 172 post fight press conference and Jones dwarfed him in all honesty.

Currently? Tibau. Though from what I've heard, Stevenson cut a hell of a lot of weight.

Johnny Hendricks seems to cut a good amount while being able to recover most if not all of the weight. Then there's Rumble when he made 170 he always looked like he came in the cage over 200 pounds.

Hendricks and Rory step into the cage at 200 if I recall correctly.

Back