who could be next for jds?

ozols

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know its super early to talk about it, but who could be next for jds if Overeem wins Bigfoot? Cormier if he surprisingly looses after week? Maybe Mark Hunt if he wins Stefan Sturve? any other thoughts who is jds worthy opponent?

Cormier or Barnett even if they win their next fight. Hunt would be cool too, but I don't think it happens.

If Overeem loses to bigfoot, you can make JDS/Reem or JDS/Cain 3, as Cain won't have anyone to fight until Werdum is done with tuf.

He's coming off a loss, so his opponent should be too. Travis Browne would be a good fight.

He's coming off a loss, so his opponent should be too. Travis Browne would be a good fight.

That shouldn't matter. Cain was going to get Mir on a 3 fight streak after his loss.

I would say definitely Overeem if he loses to Bigfoot, but that seems like a long shot. Otherwise, just somebody else in the top 10, maybe the Hunt/Struve winner.

That shouldn't matter. Cain was going to get Mir on a 3 fight streak after his loss.

In that case I'd want to see him against Hunt, but not Struve. I'd really like to see him against Overeem but that seems unlikely now. JDS v Overeem is a much better match-up than Cain vs Overeem.

In that case I'd want to see him against Hunt, but not Struve. I'd really like to see him against Overeem but that seems unlikely now. JDS v Overeem is a much better match-up than Cain vs Overeem.

I agree, JDS/Struve 2 would be a squash match at best. JDS/Hunt would be cool. Maybe Overeem loses to Bigfoot and then he can fight JDS.

Cormier or Barnett even if they win their next fight. Hunt would be cool too, but I don't think it happens.

If Overeem loses to bigfoot, you can make JDS/Reem or JDS/Cain 3, as Cain won't have anyone to fight until Werdum is done with tuf.

Wow. That was retarded. If Reem wins he gets Cain next. Why would the UFC do JDS/Cain 3 so soon?

lolz travis browne dafuq, I think other then Cain and maybe cormier and thats a big maybe on Cormier no one will give trouble to JDS in the UFC. He should either get the winner of the Reem/Bigfoot match or Werdum and then if he wins gets Cain Again.

I think right now the UFC top 5 HW's are

1.Cain
2.JDS
3. Overeem
4. Werdum
5. not sure

That would be a good fight if you don't like Travis Browne. He made himself look like a fool in the Bigfoot fight (and not just after the injury).

lolz travis browne dafuq, I think other then Cain and maybe cormier and thats a big maybe on Cormier no one will give trouble to JDS in the UFC. He should either get the winner of the Reem/Bigfoot match or Werdum and then if he wins gets Cain Again.

I think right now the UFC top 5 HW's are

1.Cain
2.JDS
3. Overeem
4. Werdum
5. not sure

#5 Bob Rothwell or Shane Cartman

He deserves a top 10 opponent. So no kongo or Browne. Hopefully no rematch so no nelson or struve. Hunt if he beats Struve maybe or Barnett would be perfect. Replacement for Mir if he gets injured for cormier.

I'm hoping for Barnett, personally. Gives Barnett a high profile fight. It can be billed as exchamps. Jds gets the chance to prove he can still beat a wrestler of high caliber.

Back