Who cares Jon Jones won

datsyuk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Of course he did. Who actually thought he wouldn't? Did you not see how much bigger Jones was compared to Cormier? Have you not seen in ALL of Jones' fights HOW MUCH BIGGER HE IS than his opponents. He has a ridiculous reach advantage plus size advantage. Of course he is going to beat up on smaller dudes. If Jon Jones isn't 6'4" with an 84" reach, he is an average fighter. But the fact of the matter is that he is 6'4" with an 84" reach, so until someone who has similar size and reach (im looking at you Gus) comes along, nobody is going to beat him. And it's most definitely not because of his offense, because that is average at best. It's 100% because of his defense, both takedown and offensive defense. He never gets taken down, and he never takes the big shot. By the way, I hate Jon Jones.

Oh shit thst means Struve is the Next HW champ , or George Roop is going to make a run at LW, FW or BW , or Fuck Cyrille Diabate is a perennial contender in the wings

bonesknows_zpsccy2aifl.gif

You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to post with your real account.

1z3xrae.gif

yeah dat reach really help him out wrestle cormier lol

Oh shit thst means Struve is the Next HW champ , or George Roop is going to make a run at LW, FW or BW , or Fuck Cyrille Diabate is a perennial contender in the wings

I don't know what this move means.

Both Cormier and Sonnen (after the fight) both said similar thing... that Jones felt big in the clinch.. or bigger than they expected. I think its JJ's frame and upperbody mass...as I don't think JJ would outweigh them by much.

This deserved a repost. Don't forget about Kendall Grove and Miguel Torres

Unless OP bet a lot of money on the fight, he's just talking out of his ass.
Who cares what you post after you've seen the fight.

Im sure he doesn't, but that still doesn't mean he isn't a douche

Unless OP bet a lot of money on the fight, he's just talking out of his ass.
Who cares what you post after you've seen the fight.

LOL why would I be betting money on UFC fights? And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about telling the truth about Jones. Sorry bro, he just isn't that impressive.

LOL why would I be betting money on UFC fights? And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about telling the truth about Jones. Sorry bro, he just isn't that impressive.

Def. overrated....

animated_zpsg71ces9n.gif

Yeah in "all" of hsi fights except his UFC debut, Bonnar, maybe even Vera and Gustaffson.
Also he beat Cormier and Glover when the majority of thsoe fights were fought up close

I don't know what this move means.

It's some stupid ass pro-wrestling shit. Pro wrestling being a theatrical production that MMA should be moving far, far away from in my opinion. Not toward.

Back