Who can we expect to be on/headline the Connecticut Fight Night?

digitalman45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is there any chance that Lauzon will be on this card? The past couple fight night cards have been pretty stacked, hopefully this will continue the trend.

Since it is going head to head with Bellator I expect two title fights and a number one contender fight:icon_chee

I think that Lauzon would being used for the Maine card since you could probably get away with a lesser main event for a card like that. But they'll want to put on something at least mildly good to go head-to-head with Bellator. Glover Teixeira vs. Phil Davis could be a good main event for a CT card. Teixeira lives in CT and Davis is originally an east coast guy being from Pennsylvania.

Glover vs Rashad? Wasn't that in the makings for a card in a september?

Bumped this thread since the other one was wastelanded for no reason.

I'm very saddened to hear that Reem vs Stipe won't be on it. Barnett is competing in metamoris so he's out. Shogun is supposed to be fighting in Japan.

I'm very saddened to hear that Reem vs Stipe won't be on it. Barnett is competing in metamoris so he's out. Shogun is supposed to be fighting in Japan.

There has been a rumour of Shogun fighting Blackowiscz (spelling?) on the Japan card but seriously with Gomi, Sexy, Horiguchi, Nelson vs Hunt and Kid already on the card, do they really need to add Shogun to a Fight Pass card that will sell out anyway?

Shogun vs Manuwa sounds plausible for Connecticut's headliner.

Back