Who Can Shane Carwin Fight in Return???

Hopefully he works on his cardio. He'll still hit like a truck at 240ish....Hope he does well. Always liked the guy

Edit:Typo

I wouldn't mind seeing him back, but he looked MUCH different physically at the end of his UFC career compared to right before he signed, so unless he got back on some stuff my guess is he'd be a pudgy 245 at far less than 100%. Hopefully he's close to healthy at least. Even this version could be top 5ish.

Mark Hunt. The timing is perfect.

Roy Nelson or Black Beast sounds about right.

I love Shane. Would be awesome to see him again if he came back the same but I can't imagine him not being rusty. Put together the Roy fight & hopefully we'll see the last of Big Country in the UFC.

I like Shane Carwin, but i doubt if it a good plan. He's 41 with quite some ring rust.
Better for his own good to stay out of the octagon.

Try checking the main page every now and then chief.

As far as who he should fight, Lesnar. been wanting a rematch since the first one ended.

There's a main page? I thought Sherdog was just forums?!

Roy Nelson.

They were meant to meet but Carwin got injured and then he retired.

Perfect fight to make.

We all know lesnar could never pass a piss test so clearly no rematch.

Bigfoot would be a great fight to shake off some ring rust. Wouldn't mind seeing him against Arlovski down the road.

Would like to see him against Bigfoot, think he has a good chance of winning. The fight with Nelson that never happened would be good to finally see. Not sure how well he will do at this point.

The true people's champion:
giphy.gif

Mark Hunt. But, as much as I love Carwin, I have my suspicions on him. And Hunt will, too, meaning he probably won't take the fight.

If not Hunt, gotta be Bigfoot or Big Country.

The black beast vs carwin would be awesome. Josh Barnett would be a fun matchup also

Back