Who Can Shane Carwin Fight in Return???

I'd like to see him fight Hunt. But who knows if Hunt will fight for the UFC again. Nelson is my pick!

Nelson would have beat him then and will beat him now. Frankly, I'm not sure he can beat anyone right now...maybe Struve, maybe Brock, but no one else.

Nick Diaz. He is the best boxer in the UFC and can fight at any weight class. He only wants BIG fights, and Carwin is BIG.

Post USADA Carwin will be fighting at 205.

Post USADA Carwin will probably shrink back to 5'3" and will be the next one to try to take MM's belt.

Unless he shows up as Jaroy Nelsholt, Big Country would be a good first fight back for him. Black Beast is also a good choice. Struve, maybe?

Lock him and Chael in a cage and have em fight over a vial of synthetic testosterone, must see TV.

Does anybody really see a 41 yo Carwin making an impact? The only reason I say he can is because the division is weak. But who do you put the guy against?? Bigfoot, Browne, or Lewis sounds like good fights. Even Mark Hunt but who knows when he fights again.
Age isn't a huge factor in the HW division. They rely on power more than anything. Yes he could make some sparks in the HW division if he gets a proper conditioning coach and nutritionist. I don't see him beating Cain at all and probably not stipe but he would be top 5 IMO under the right circumstance.

Roy is still owed to us and Francis Ngannou or however it's spelt would also be fun

Not interested at all to see him fight back. It was a wise choice to retire to heal his injuries and pretty smart to not make 10 comebacks after that. Stay retire Shane. You had a good career but 41 is not an age to come back.

Honestly, after watching roys last fight I have no interest in watching another. They should put Carwin in with a guy who wont be afraid to stand with him. Roy showed if his opponent hits hard he will literally spend an entire fight clinch hugging or wrestling. No thanks. Carwin vs. Black beast would be a good fight. Someone said Todd Duffee I really like that one too.

Why are some of you talking about Brock? He came off a 6 year layoff and failed two drug tests. The guy will most likely not be reinstated until July 2018. And his fight sucked lol.

And yes thanks to the guy who posted the Carwin tweet. article on sherdog front page as well for anyone looking for verification.

Ngannou Predator would be amusing

I dont think they are ready to give him that fight. Ngannou has a ton of holes and will get slaughtered right now against top 5 maybe 10. Keep building him and sharpening his tools he will be there in 2 years maybe 3

the guy Murrrr demolished in one punch.

Everyone all the way down to flyweight division can knock out boyfriend Silva, so him

Back