Who can replace 'rumored out' RDA for Conor Goatgriger?

TKZOMBIE

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor has been building up some muscles for the 155 title fight and I think a featherweight bout won't be possible for awhile, and with Frankie Edgar as the next contender, it may be best to avoid it to make it a whole camp for both fighters(because of so called "2 week camp" nay-sayers). But if that is the only option, it will be the only fight possible on 145.

Could be a possible 155 interim title fight too. And if it happens to be so, who'll replace RDA?
Eddie Alvarez, Anthony Pettis(losing streak though), Donald Cerrone(if he could get back down), Tony Fergurson?

Fergie and Cerrone are the best options.
Both would be awesome fights.

Probably not a fight many would get excited for but Aldo said a minth ago or so that he was staying in fight shape incase this very thing happened.

Nick, Nate or Cerrone...

The Mcgregor Sweepstakes is back on the market.

Firstly, there is NO way that this should be for an interim belt. RDA last fought in December, which is no way near long enough top warrant it being an interim.

Secondly, I hope that he fights Nate or Cowboy.

Diaz or maybe Alvarez ? Cerrone would have at least 2 weeks medical suspension i think.

Firstly, there is NO way that this should be for an interim belt. RDA last fought in December, which is no way near long enough top warrant it being an interim.

Agreed. It would be inctedibly unfair to the champ RDA. But with Dana not liking Brazilians and liking Conner, anything is possible.

What's the source on this rumor?

I'd honestly rather just see them push the RDA fight back. RDA can't run forever. Broken foot? Book this at 198 or 199.

I was looking forward for Conor getting his ass kicked.

This or Tony Ferguson makes the most sense, but there is know way they will give him Khabib, because Khabib is the worst match up for him and would easily beat Conor via wrestle fuck.

Back