Who can knock out cold Francis Ngannou at HW

I'm honestly not sure I would pick anybody with more than about 15% confidence.

The people saying Rumble forget that he failed to KO an Arlovski with a broken jaw.

We've already seen Lewis, he just stood there.

Francis has already KO'd Overeem, JDS, and Arlovski.

Hunt is way past it and doesn't even fight in the UFC anymore.

It's a hard sell considering Francis has already KO'd the biggest knockout punches in the division, and the ones he hasn't are way out of their primes.
Just because he KO'd them doesn't mean they couldn't KO him.

a
I don't know why but I see nobody at the heavyweight division capable of KOing Francis out cold.

Even Stipe couldnt knock down an ultra gassed Ngannou for 5 rounds..

Only person I see but he is no longer fighting in a UFC is Mark Hunt.

I know I know, everybody can be knockout, but I can't imagine it with Ngannou
any HW

Well if we are doing hypotheticals....Prime Fedor/Ubereem/Mirko"Tigar" Filipović would all throw down with Ngannou and could have knocked him out cold.
is that not the discussion?

You're aware that Gnannou never had the chance to knock him down because Stipe spent the entire fight hanging on for dear life, right?

That's interesting because this chart says that Stipe landed 50 more significant strikes than Ngganou did, HE LANDED TRIPLE WHAT NGANNOU LANDED.

What the hell fight were you watching? Ngannou landed 21 sig strikes the entire fight, stipe landed 70 LOL

Source: http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/8238f9d2fd961757

giphy.gif

Blackbeast had Francis scared of those hands...

That's an interesting theory actually , people said he was scared from the stipe fight but what if he scared from lewis punching power. Both I guess

I'm honestly not sure I would pick anybody with more than about 15% confidence.

The people saying Rumble forget that he failed to KO an Arlovski with a broken jaw.

We've already seen Lewis, he just stood there.

Francis has already KO'd Overeem, JDS, and Arlovski.

Hunt is way past it and doesn't even fight in the UFC anymore.

It's a hard sell considering Francis has already KO'd the biggest knockout punches in the division, and the ones he hasn't are way out of their primes.
He broke Arlovski's jaw. Plus that version of Rumble was out of shape to make heavyweight.

Now he is a monster at heavyweight. He is more muscular then Francis is. The Rumble that fought Arlovski was fat and out of shape..

On that 1 night Arlovski's chin was made of steel.

mostly ALL hws can
it doesnt take much to KO someone. You just need to land it right.

Dude only has 17 fights on his resume. One heavyweight has to connect and it will get easier and easier to knock him out. I remember when people felt jds was unbeatable.

is that not the discussion?
The way the thread is titled made me think we were discussing current active fighters. He mentioned Hunt but yes at first I was going to go with fighters he could be booked against now.

My first post in this thread on page one was "Most fighters have been too gunshy to test this idea against Ngannou in the UFC. Even the "greatest HW of all time" decided to pump the breaks, when he got grazed by a gassed Ngannou...Still it's HW any fighters lights can be shut off."

I'm down with hypothetical fights but sometimes if you go that way in the wrong thread you catch someone wanting to have a heated argument on the internet. I'd rather just chill.

Back