Who can knock out cold Francis Ngannou at HW

I thought Black Beast would be the one but they were just frozen in front of each other that fight.

I mean yeah.. almost anyone at HW has the power to do it, but for it to really happen we'd most likely need someone who's a really good striker and has lots of power.
So Stipe, maybe JDS, Overeem (as long as he doesn't get hit) and Cyril Gane (who's actually friends with Ngannou) would come to mind.

Rozenstruik has a background in Muay Thai and just finished a guy with a weird jab.

I mean yeah.. almost anyone at HW has the power to do it, but for it to really happen we'd most likely need someone who's a really good striker and has lots of power.
So Stipe, maybe JDS, Overeem (as long as he doesn't get hit) and Cyril Gane (who's actually friends with Ngannou) would come to mind.

I agree, but none of Stipe JDS and Ngannou managed to do it, so it left nobody in the UFC ..
Cyril Gane is a good exemple, I think we need to see outside the box. In the new comer ,Cyril Gane has a solid Striking, I'm deep in the wagon. Rozentruik has a great Striking as well.

Greg “Price of War” Hardy. First real A level athlete.

Overeem could take him out with knees in the clinch

I agree, but none of Stipe JDS and Ngannou managed to do it, so it left nobody in the UFC ..
Cyril Gane is a good exemple, I think we need to see outside the box. In the new comer ,Cyril Gane has a solid Striking, I'm deep in the wagon. Rozentruik has a great Striking as well.
Honestly haven't heard a lot of Rozenstruik, but i'm going to look him up now!

Presently? Miocic probably could. It doesn't matter if he didn't do it in their first fight.

+ 1 for Rumble Johnson.

lol Nate Diaz isn't even in my top 20 favorite fighters but the slow shadowbox Nate DIaz walk was funny enough before he added the steam to it. Also I had a picture of myself as my avatar for far too long and I didn't really catch much sh** for it but it had to go.
Good work lol. The av is badass.

Black Beast had him so scared he hired a sports psychologist.

Derrick Lewis already psychologically knocked him out. That should count for something

It needs to be a fighter who is not scared of Ngannou. Black Beast and JDS have the power but they did not look comfortable against Ngannou.

Hunt would be an interesting fight. If Rumble comes to HW, now that would be a fight.

The Mark Hunt before the first Bigfoot fight.

Francis hasn't taken much damage yet. I am assuming once he goes through a few more wars. He will become like the other guys. Look at Hunt, even the best chins will crack.

The prince of war. The future of the division!

Back