Who bought reebok kit here?

Crybabies whine about fighter pay then boycott products that make the fighters money. You guys are so brilliant.

I don't think it's a boycott. People just think it is overpriced and the design is ugly. I like the champion ones though. Would buy if I thought the price was fair.

Perfect for wearing with a pair of UFC gloves to GoodLife and hitting the heavybag

I want a kit that tells people I have 31% takedowns, 37% striking, and 42% submissions.

Why would anybody want to buy that ugly Reebok gear for? I liked it better when each fighter had their own sponsors so you could buy it and support the fighter you wanted instead of donating to them all....like Honda as I don't want my money going there.

I don't even know what a kit is. Is it one of those generic-looking Reebok jerseys or something?

quiet.jpg

Are you the guy who works for the company? I remember s poster here claimed to work at some stage of the process.

Yeah, I work for the company who currently makes all the fighter kits and retail orders. We don't do the silk-screening for non-kit related works that you see on the site though. Just the kits the actual fighters wear, and then the replicas that people buy off the Reebok site.

They don't have any in my size so I guess I'm just a regular wanker.

Back