Who bought reebok kit here?

I bought Bethe Correia's full kit. Best $200 I've ever spent.

I saw your troll alter ego at the gym last week, no joke.

Guy was doing a circuit on the hammer strength machines at LA Fitness, rocking a plain black T-shirt with "MMA FIGHTER" in size 102 bold white font across the back, new red boxing wraps on his hands, and black spandex pants.

I wanted to tell him about the new Giblert kit, but couldn't get through the wave of honeys mobbing him.

thankfully,i actually have a fairly large secluded back garden,and everything I need to be gym douche free.

thankfully,i actually have a fairly large secluded back garden,and everything I need to be gym douche free.

In this one instance though, was worth it. Seeing this guy in his kit while grunting and mean mugging on the machines was gold. Only thing that compares would be the Bethe jumping gif on permanent loop.

Gave me the boost I needed to power through my last set of squat rack bicep curls in my Affliction T-shirt, TapouT shorts and sideways Fear the Fighter ball cap.

Last edited:
I assume the live Events sell the kits? People get your phones out to capture the ellusive full kit wanker.

Ah the search for the elusive first UFC full kit wanker !!

I must admit it has crossed my mind to suit up and post pics just for the LOL's of watching Sherdog explode.

Stay tuned, muwahahahahaha!!!

Crybabies whine about fighter pay then boycott products that make the fighters money. You guys are so brilliant.

If it means not giving the UFC and Reebok more cash to pocket, it's fine with me. They get what, $20 a kit out of it anyway?

Crybabies whine about fighter pay then boycott products that make the fighters money. You guys are so brilliant.

Fucking true story! But there was nothing wrong with throwing down $60 on those god awful Affliction shirts.

I've been debating buying a kit for one of my friends who doesn't know much about MMA, if Aldo has a kit I'd buy him one because he's so hated. Then I'll snap a picture of him in his Aldo kit and post it to sherdog, I bet it would be worth the money but I hate supporting UFC.

lol @ anyone who would buy a reebok product.

I think all of you have... and ONE of you is named Daniel Daniel and bought one.... and I want to know which one of you it is.

Are you the guy who works for the company? I remember s poster here claimed to work at some stage of the process.

Back