Who besides Conor keeps his word?

Aerosol

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I hear all of this “I’m coming to kill” and “I’m gonna brutalize him” etc

Im no Conor fan but besides him I hear all this tough guy monster talk and I’m like Meh...

Don’t give me Mas because I’ve watched him his whole career

This thread in basketball form...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Conor is always looking for the finish I’ll give you that but he didn’t keep his word when he was getting manhandled by Khabib

Gaethje and Tony Ferguson are the only ones you could argue, neither of whom have the talent of Conor.

Conor is clearly the best. But rebels work by identifying strength then fighting it. Thus a Conor-hating rebellious contingent is born. But the best always prevail. They're fighting a losing battle.

Threw my dog on a fire and he turned into a log hints doglog

Or when Nate Diaz choked his ass out.
I know it’s not infallible but when a guy says he really wants to hurt his opponent means usually nothing as how the fight will go

Remembered we shertards need everything explained a couple times

Has anyone EVER gotten more positive attention for winning a fight he was supposed to win?

Let me just say this, TS: years ago, Conor's biggest fans made a big stink about saying the main reason they loved him was because he didn't make game plans, just went in and kicked ass and looked for finishes. Then he got stopped by Diaz. And then he went in....with a game plan, didn't kick ass, and won by picking his spots, pot shotting, and avoiding engagement for the last 15 minutes. Luckily he won 1 of those 3 rounds, and the fight...and his fans then said they love him for exactly the opposite reasons they had been harping on just a few months earlier.

He's a great fighter. Not good, not pretty good, but fucking great. But my god, the idolization is out of control.

Conor is a habitual liar.

"We are prepared to go 5 rounds with khabib"
- taps in 4

"Me foot was a balloon"
- no it wasn't.

"Bad training camp"
- in the build up he said his camp was perfect.

Khabib.

- Make him tired - Check
- Smesh his face - Check
- Make him tap - Check
- No rematch - Check
- Fight Tony - Check (In progress)

Conor is a habitual liar.

"We are prepared to go 5 rounds with khabib"
- taps in 4

"Me foot was a balloon"
- no it wasn't.

"Bad training camp"
- in the build up he said his camp was perfect.

Thread title is who BESIDES Conor keeps their word?

humdizzle proceeds to talk about Conor.

When I say conor haters can't take his cock out their mouth, this is exactly what I mean.

Back