Who beats McGregor at 145 or below?

120315-ufc-Stephens-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.7.jpg

wtf he's never missed weight and made championship weight when not even fighting for the belt.
Ok

Lets see how holocaust Conor will make the weight after IV ban and USADA.

I actually like Cruz' chances to be honest. He's great at not getting hit, Conor doesn't possess the wrestling credentials to wrestle Cruz, and I think Dom would just flat out get Conor tired. Could Conor knock him out? Of course. Could he out-grapple Cruz? Yeah, probably. But good luck man. Cruz ain't nothing to mess with. With that being said, I like Dillashaw's chances as well.

Conor is officially out of his prime as a 145 pounder. He will never get down to that weight class and be as effective as he once was. IMO.

The scale.
After going up, I'd love to see him make weight.

He looked like an anorexic zombie before. Now it would be even worse

maxresdefault.jpg

i don't think he put on that much weight for diaz though
he weighed in at 168 so probably didn't cut at all for ww

Aldo, Frankie, Cruz, Dillashaw, full camp full cream Mendes, maybe neo Holloway.

Who knows till he fights whoever right? Aldo looked good against Edgar, I'm pretty sure he doesn't get ko'd in 13 again. I'd love a rematch, I think it will be much closer and a really good fight. (Conor fan)

Aldo, Frankie, Cruz, Dillashaw, full camp full cream Mendes, maybe neo Holloway.

john-lineker-1.jpg

titanium chin concrete blocks for hands no one has been able to stand with him successfully without wanting to take him down

These are the only people I believe could be competitive with Conor:

Frankie: would maul Conor.
Aldo: I'd like to see how a full fight would play out.
Pettis: the striking battle would be amazing, but I'd favor Conor.
Cruz: favor Conor simply because he's much bigger, but would be fun stylistically.

Definitely BJ Penn.......without a doubt

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

Fuck that guy. He's never going back to 145. He needs to jettison that fake strap and move on, already.
If he doesn't, he won't be headlining PPVs anymore. Most PPVs have title fight main events. They can't keep having titleless PPVs and fake interim belts to have him headline.

Id pay to watch Cruz or even Mighty Mouse to fight mcgregor. And wouldn't mine seeing garbrandt throw hands with him

Not one. But I'd give Holloway but the best chance. All the others are too small.

I wouldn't be surprised if Edgar beats him, and I think Aldo has a fairly good chance of beating Connor in a rematch.

Only dude capable of beating McGregor at 145 is Aldo.

Back