Who are your top three most hated fighters of all time?

pretty pathetic to hate on a guy, if you have such feelings towards a fighter, go look in the mirror, that's the real person you hate

Palhares is dirty for sure, and always like to see Bisping lose but don't hate anyone

In no particular order:

• Brock Lesnar: gifted title shot, seems like a dick, brought in a bunch of dumbass WWE style fans. Prototypical bully: a real tough guy until he gets punched.
  • Royce Gracie: Controversial pick, I know. I just don't like the Gracie family, and he was their face. Fought hand-picked opponents in early UFC tournaments (no judokas or Jiu-Jitsu fighters were invited.) That whole family is composed of arrogant whiners.
  • Ronda Rousey: Just an unlikable human being

Dishonorable mention: Junie Browning, Josh Koscheck, War Machine, BJ Penn, and Jon Jones

#1 Ronda: Mentally ill, shit personality, bully, special snowflake, overly-sensitive, crybaby, fragile-as-fuck ego, shrinking violet, broken bird, arrogant, narcissistic, square body, has BO, entitled, no sportsmanship, bitter, no redeeming qualities as a fighter or human being, and brought WMMA into the UFC.

#2 Conor: Pretentious hipster, libtard, megalomaniac, feminine metrosexual, small-man syndrome, flamboyant, unoriginal, annoying high-pitched voice, annoying accent, stupid tattoos, that groupie cuckhold coach of his, an entire team full of imitators and clingers-on, and basically embodies everything wrong with modern-day UFC.

#3 Bisping: Asshole, duck, self-important, obnoxious, 4chan-tier troll, cross-eyed, can't understand his stupid accent, always crying about steroids, Mr. Hometown Decision, knockout Houdini, no sportsmanship, and excuse-machine.

current; Aldo, Cain, MM.. I don't really hate these guys, great fighters, but I almost always root against them regardless

throwback; MFS, Gracies, Jake Shields.. I actually hate these guys

pretty pathetic to hate on a guy, if you have such feelings towards a fighter, go look in the mirror, that's the real person you hate

I think you are thinking about this a bit to hard dork!
think most popular and most hatted I guess.
Not literally I hate this guy I want him to die!

Ronda Rousey
Colton Smith
Tiki

In that order.

Waymond-Middle-Finger.gif

Jared Rosholt
Corey "beastin' 25/8" Anderson
Johnny Hendricks

So far
1 Rousey 27 pts
2 John Jones 6
Matt Hughes 6
4Tito 5
McGregor 5
6 Royce Gracie 4

Last edited:
"Beastin 25/8" has got to be the worst nickname in the history of anything ever.

I don't have the energy or investment to hate any fighters, but the man I have enjoyed watching get beat most over the years is Ken Shamrock. And Frank Trigg deserves a mention

Julian Wallace
War Machine
Travis Browne

Fuck women beaters and eye pokers

The freak-show/just bleed/street fight type dudes (Kimbo, that dude who beat Kimbo in a street fight, Dada 5000, Houston Alexander (kind-of)). Don't hate any of them, I just felt like they kind've messed with the sport and weren't nearly as good as other people who weren't getting the shot

No hate, but currently I cannot stand Julliana Pena! Protect ya nuts playa!!!

Back