Who are your top 5 Uncomfortable personalities?

I did 10

Cruz - seems miserable and know it all, unpleasant, NC

TJ- he was filmed hitting mits at an airport going around a circle with the luggage, dropped weight for a title and took EPO and still lost, one of the biggest douchebags I've seen in the sport,NC

Rogan - apparent know it all, weed guru yet started in his 30s, flip flopper on about everything, NC

Conor - spent a training camp at Auschwitz to fight "midgets", was forced to defend a title and sat out on purpose to keep the illusion up as champ for as long as possible, NC

Dana - ...everything.

Stipe - seems a bit entitled for a part time fire fighter something is off here, has name tattooed on his back, still taller than Cejudo if you removed his legs

Cejudo - dresses up like a kid for halloween in gold tinfoil pretending to be some Aztec warrior, believes he is really is one, NC

Cain - faught in February but somehow lost because of cinco de mayo and an illegal punch to the shoulder blade.

Cerrone - major dickhead while grocery shopping, gets drunk and tries to walkout without paying (name on back tattoo)

Schuab - thinks he's a comedian but only because Rogan wanted somebody worse than him, always right until he's wrong, just intolerable..

No 1
024_dominick_cruz_large.jpg

Manlet king.

khabib - buddy buddy with sketchy people that torture and kill others for their beliefs.

Tony - threw holy water at his wife cuz he thought she was a vamp. Also corny jokes that only low intelligent people think has merit. McCnuggets is cringy and something my fat cousin with downs would say.

Conor - napoleon complex fueled by money.

Johnny Walker - something about his eyes scream creep.

Colby covington - looks like he’s hiding something. And his behavior is just weird.

Interestingly enough 3 of the top 5 are in LW.

Who are your top 5 and why?
Great list!!

you know I havent noticed the Johnny Walker look! It is creepy... Guess his dancing moves were more disturbing to me! <BC1>

Rogan: pseudo-intellectual, stoner manchild, little-man complex, bald

Dana: pathological liar, Twitter warrior, fat, bald

Cormier: crybaby, teenage girl emotions, dishes it but can't take it, fat, bald

Colby: cringy, obvious gimmick, no charisma, doesn't grab ass/tits like any red-blooded heterosexual man I've ever seen, balding

Conor: megalomaniac, crackhead, criminal, respects nothing, philanderer, hipster, little-man complex, balding
Dana, Cormier and Colby are right on point. I'd replace Conor and Rogan with Cruz and Ferguson.

Stipe - seems a bit entitled for a part time fire fighter something is off here, has name tattooed on his back, still taller than Cejudo if you removed his legs.

FWIW it's not his name tattooed on his back, it's his team's name

Back