Who are your favourite UNRANKED fighters? (Lets give some credit to some unranked guys for a change)

Albert Tumenov had some slick stand up, I hope he comes back to ufc soon.

Li Jingliang
Jake Mathews
Alan Jouban
Ben Saunders
Jim Miller
Kevin Augilar
Thomas Almeida

I like this thread.

We definitely spend too much time talking about the same handful of fighters.

Diego Sanchez
Jim Miller
Joe Lauzon
Lando Vanatta
Bj Penn
Nicolas Dalby
Mark O. Madsen
Pannie Kiazad
Mike Perry
Matt Brown
Brazilian Cowboy
Renan Barao
Urijah Faber
Kyle Bochniak
Carlos Condit

Great list, I like Uriah, he's such a unique fighter.

Totally different fighting style, but the other Hall, Ryan is also ranked now at FW.

Yeah Ryan Hall is brilliant, such a unique fighter and glad to see him in the rankings now.

I feel the same about Arnold Allen, he's a pretty solid fighter so far and to see him finally ranked is great :)

Li Jingliang

Cub Swanson

Amanda Ribas

Amanda Ribas yeah, she was on the same card as Cub and Gracie recently too :)

Nice one on the Cub shout out :)

Li Jingliang
Jake Mathews
Alan Jouban
Ben Saunders
Jim Miller
Kevin Augilar
Thomas Almeida

Glad to see someone else mention Alan Jouban, you don't really hear much mentioned about Alan really and it's nice to see him get some credit :)

I like this thread.

We definitely spend too much time talking about the same handful of fighters.

100%, this is why I wanted to do this, it's different and it gives us the chance to not only discuss other fighters we don't normally discuss but to give credit to them also.

Diego Sanchez
Jim Miller
Joe Lauzon
Lando Vanatta
Bj Penn
Nicolas Dalby
Mark O. Madsen
Pannie Kiazad
Mike Perry
Matt Brown
Brazilian Cowboy
Renan Barao
Urijah Faber
Kyle Bochniak
Carlos Condit

Really great list!!!

Dalby I agree with also, another I forgot about (there's so many it's easily done) I hope he gets the Mike Perry fight, Lauzon I 100% agree with and was going to mention him in the OP but I don't think he's active anymore (we've to see really but it's unlikely), Mike Perry I can understand 100% why people love that guy as when he is on a card he really does spice it up straight away, Bochniak I also agree with too, I thought his fight with Zabit was great and he doesn't always get the credit for that and looking forward to seeing Condit go up against Mickey Gall as Gall seems to think he will smash him so lets see :)

Really great responses so far from all too :)

Back