Who are your Favorite MMA Analysts/ YouTubers?

Paulie Malignaggi,I enjoy being annoyed by him. He's probably giddy with excitement all day talking to anyone who'll listen, "don't forget to bring your balls Conah!, he ain't got no heart."

The only 2 I religiously listen to are Jack Slack & Luke Thomas. Uncle Chael is pretty entertaining, but hard to take him seriously on most subjects lol.
Jack Slack is literally the only MMA "journalist/analyst" that is worth giving more than 2 min to per lifetime.

Easy, its clearly Bloodstain Lane. He used to give that old cold hard truth, raw and uncut. hqdefaufdfdlt.jpg hqdefault.jpg

Sherdog got the best mma knowledge. Troll all you want but if you know how to sift through the garbage you will find lots of passionate smart fans who know what’s up lol. It’s just also full of hating ass keyboard warriors lmfao.

Skip Bayless

There are about half a dozen people who I have complained to their supervisors about. Skip Bayless is one of them. I won't go into details, but I sent a fax into corporate about sixteen years ago.

Serious.

Jack Slack is literally the only MMA "journalist/analyst" that is worth giving more than 2 min to per lifetime.
Yeah Jack is amazing, I realize people here aren't too big of fans of Luke, but his personality aside I think he is a fantastic analyst.

For me chaels are most entertaining and he brings an interesting mindset.
Dom cruz and dan hardys respective breakdowns are awesome

Weasel
Firas Zahabi
Jack Slack

Chael's podcast is like "what if THIS happened!?! well,huh,what if THAT happened. The vibe im getting is this might happen but also THAT.......

p.s. The fighter in question killed a drifter to get an erection in 1982,in staten island ny,I have proof."

Back