Who are your favorite and least liked current champions right now ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My favorites are Colby Covington , Max Holloway and Robert Whittaker . And the least liked ones are Tyquill Woodley and Amanda Nunes .

That’s racist.

tenor.gif

DC, Max, Whittaker, TJ. Everyone else I usually root for the Underdog/Challenger

Holloway, Ferguson and Whittaker are best, woodley is nahh but i dont want him to lose to Till, please no. Better Dr.Chaos or Usman taking the belt. WW is shit

I don't really like any of them right now. Whitiker and Holloway seem like good guys, but I don't really root for either of them. Cormier seems like a good guy, but I have always rooted for Jon Jones to beat him. Least favorite would be Woodley.

Whoever is the biggest draw is my favorite, I guess it's a toss up between DC and Khabib

Least favorite would be worst draw, which is Nicco Montano.

Cejudo doesn’t seem legit until him and MM have a 3rd scrap. The first was decisive by MM, second was questionable win for Cejudo.

Least favorite is Cejudo.

DC and Holloway are my favorite but Holloway better fight soon or else I will tear his posters off my wall!

Favorite, I’d need to go with McGregor/Khabib/Ferguson, who ever you think is champ. Dillashaw is an amazing fighter so I’d include him. Same goes for Holloway.
Least favorite is difficult because I respect every fighter, but let’s say Tyron Woodley didn’t have the most entertaining last couple of fights. Robert Whittaker doesn’t generate must interest for me, but I highly respect him.

Colby's not a champ.
Favorite: TJ, Whittaker
Least: Woodley

My favorites are Colby Covington , Max Holloway and Robert Whittaker . And the least liked ones are Tyquill Woodley and Amanda Nunes .

To each their own, but I really don't get the Nunes hate. 20 fights, 3 decisions, nuff said!

Quick, without looking it up how many people can name ALL the champs!?

Whoever is the biggest draw is my favorite, I guess it's a toss up between DC and Khabib

Least favorite would be worst draw, which is Nicco Montano.
Actually, I think Cyborg has every reigning champ beat in terms of being a draw.

favorites: TJ Dillashaw, Colby Covington, nicco montano

least favorites: DC, Holloway, cejudo

Favorites: Holloway T.J. Whittaker DC

Least favorite: WMMA

least is nicco and nunes. most liked colby whittaker and khabib

Back