Who are you rooting for? Silva or Bisping?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Very curious to see who the majority of people are rooting for in this one. While personally for me this is really one I just can't wait to sit back and watch, and won't be disappointed no matter what the result is, I find my self rooting for Bisping slightly in this one. I'd absolutely love if Bisping finally were to get his title shot after all these years of busting his butt off and I'd love it even more if he would somehow be able to win it. It would easily go down as one of the greatest stories in MMA history. I know the same can be said for Anderson as well, if he were to win and get the title shot, and then go on to win his belt back, that would be an even greater story than if Bisping were to finally get his shot. And I truly believe it is possible this could be a title eliminator fight.

But anyway, I do find myself rooting for the Count in this one, but as I said I just can't wait to watch it and hoping for a nice result. Huge non title fight.

Who do you find yourself rooting for?

It would give meaning to Bisping's googly eye if he won. So Bisping.

I'm rooting for someone to get KTFO in spectacular fashion, either Silva or Bisping.

WAR The Cyclopion Count!!

image.jpeg

Bisping. I know many people hate him, but he strikes me as a decent guy who works really hard and always brings it. Beating Anderson would be a highlight in his solid carreer in the UFC.

Besides, I've never been Andy's biggest fan anyway.

Silva even though I still have resentment over his past failures.

Bisping. I know many people hate him, but he strikes me as a decent guy who works really hard and always brings it. Beating Anderson would be a highlight in his solid carreer in the UFC.

Besides, I've never been Andy's biggest fan anyway.
All of this.

I find both guys not very pleasant personality-wise. As fighters though AS 100%. Hope he wins and makes a good run at the title

The Count! I just hope he doesn't spit on the Spider after he knocks him out...

I'm from London so ill be cheering for bisping

However I don't think either of them are good enough to win the title these days

No one ever liked or rooted for Bisping outside of UK or AUS. Anyone who is now is just a Silva hater.

No one ever liked or rooted for Bisping outside of UK or AUS. Anyone who is now is just a Silva hater.

You're wrong, mate. Some people, including myself, actually like Michael, believe it or not.

Back