Who are you rooting for? (Diaz / Lawler II)

?

• Total voters
A good fight. It will prob be boring. Hope to be wrong

Rooting for Diaz but i seriously fear for his health.

All this talk of TS with a Diaz win has turned me into cheering for Robbie in the strongest possible way. I just can’t get behind any of that bullshit, and nobody that gives a damn about the sport should.

This has reached Conor levels of ridiculousness.

It makes no sense, except it basically happened with Conor, and Nick is also a huge payday draw, so in that sense it makes sense that it'd be on the table.

I'd also toss out there while there are more worthy/accomplished contenders, Usman is already making his 2nd go on the merry go round of people he's beaten...not that Usman does anything but wrestle fuck Diaz for 25 minutes.

I was rooting for nick until about 3 days ago. Totally lost my respect when he bailed out of the weight cut, then trashed Robbie the next day. Diaz brothers have bought into their own hype, without putting in the work or getting the wins.

War Lawler

I'll never root against Diaz but I was pretty disappointed in the weight class change bullshit.

Robbie had to diet for a month and from the looks of it, Nick wasn't remotely near the body fat required to do a water cut to 171lbs. So he knew at least a week prior he couldn't get there.

If it comes out he was injured or sick (mild covid case? who knows) that'll be different, but as it stands now, that was really unprofessional and unfair to Lawler.

lawler. i cant stand the diaz brothers.

Just curious ... their actual fights don't entertain you, or you mean their personalities bother you so much you can't enjoy it?

If we can get the Robbie of old then him, Robbie gave us some of the best fights in the WW division

I still can't help but root for Diaz... even though he also annoys the shit out of me with the constant delusional victim stuff

Diaz because I’ve been a fan of his way longer. But Robbies a good dude and I hope they put some special on that will be remembered forever.

Nick as I'm a Norcal guy, but also a huge Robbie fan. I'd be happy for either guy, but leaning towards Nick.

Diaz even though he looks like shit.
My instinct always makes me root for the underdog, the downtrodden.
Besides if Robbie loses, he won't give a shit because he's such a tough human being mentally & physically.

The first time they fought I was all for Diaz. This time I'm leaning heavily towards Lawler.

Either way I just want both guys to have a good showing and get paid <RomeroSalute>

Back