Who are you rooting for at UFC202's final 3 fights?

Who are you rooting for?

• Conor-Glover-Cerrone

• Nate-AJ-Story

• Conor-AJ-Cerrone

• Nate-Glover-Story

• Conor-AJ-Story

• Nate-Glover-Cerrone

• Conor-Glover-Story

• Nate-AJ-Cerrone

Results are only viewable after voting.
sirkratos this isn't twilight, you don't need to be on team Edward or Jacob. Just watch the fucking fights and quit worrying about who everyone else is rooting for.

Don't tell me what to do.

Btw, Team Edward or Team Jacob ????

Well the only thing I really care about is I don't want Cowboy to win but even that won't really upset me all that much. I guess if I were to pick it would be Conor, Rumble, Story but none are favorites of mine. I just want some good fights.

I'm #Team

Diaz

nate-diaz_2419515k.jpg

Rumble

anthony-rumble-johnson.jpeg

HorrorStory

Rick-Story.jpg
Nate, AJ and Cerrone

You should make the poll where we can see who picked who.

I will be upset if Cowboy wins. What's happening UFC welterweight division, Throw some challenge to that man. Show him the mistake he has made by moving to higher weight class. Send him back to lightweight.

I will be upset if Cowboy wins. What's happening UFC welterweight division, Throw some challenge to that man. Show him the mistake he have made by moving to higher weight class. Send him back to lightweight.

I do agree

I will be upset if Cowboy wins. What's happening UFC welterweight division, Throw some challenge to that man. Show him the mistake he has made by moving to higher weight class. Send him back to lightweight.
Well you may just get your wish. Rick Story is under Henry fucking Hooft now. If his striking is on point, he will be able to pressure the shit out of Cerrone and outwork him in the clinch and then bully him against the fence. After what Cerrone just did to Côte, Story won't be fucking around from range. I'm rooting for Cerrone but if I had to bet money I'd take Story by decision. This will be Cerrone's awakening fight like Nate Diaz vs. Rory MacDonald.

Back