Who are you rooting for at UFC202's final 3 fights?

Who are you rooting for?

• Conor-Glover-Cerrone

• Nate-AJ-Story

• Conor-AJ-Cerrone

• Nate-Glover-Story

• Conor-AJ-Story

• Nate-Glover-Cerrone

• Conor-Glover-Story

• Nate-AJ-Cerrone

Results are only viewable after voting.

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm #Team

Diaz

nate-diaz_2419515k.jpg

Rumble

anthony-rumble-johnson.jpeg

HorrorStory

Rick-Story.jpg

Conor panic wrestles against Nate again and Rumble panic wrestles against Glover.

Cerrone/Story is 50-50

I just want this event to hurry and be over with so we can get to the real big event in September....

#thegoatiscoming

images-10.jpg

Conor, Rumble, Cowboy and.........................................
145.gif

Got a Nate sub, Rumble KO and Story decision narrative going in my mind. Just hoping for great fights at the end of the day as always.

Welcome, casuals
I don't care who wins the other fights. Hell, I don't care if Nate wins. I picked who I was rooting for.

Next time I'll pretend to care to appease dumb fucks that care what other write on an Internet forum regarding their opinion on a fight. Man, all these fuckin high school girls taking over HF...

I don't care who wins the other fights. Hell, I don't care if Nate wins. I picked who I was rooting for.

Next time I'll pretend to care to appease dumb fucks that care what other write on an Internet forum regarding their opinion on a fight. Man, all these fuckin high school girls taking over HF...

Dink casual confirmed.

Nate and Glover.
Nate so Conor will be forced to stop being a useless champ and defend the belt, or vacant it.
Glover so we get a cool match-up in him vs Cormier.
In Cowboy vs Story: I'll just want the best one win and a good fight.

Nate, Rumble, and Cowboy.

I honestly think I care more about the Cerrone fight more than any of them.

Nate
Glover
Cerrone

sirkratos this isn't twilight, you don't need to be on team Edward or Jacob. Just watch the fucking fights and quit worrying about who everyone else is rooting for.

Welcome, casuals

Conor is the only one I'm a true fan of on this card, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the rest of the fights.

I'm pretty sure I've had discussions with you before on a wide variety lol.

Back