Crime Who are the war room law enforcement officers? Criminal lawyers?

buying acreage was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I bought some remote property a few years ago and built a small dry cabin on it. I was supposed to fly there today but couldn’t because of weather. I’m looking at a big piece (39 acres) at lake illiamna and thinking really seriously about it, I also got a 3 acre sight near the town I live in but do t have any serious plans as of yet.

I’ll say yes just for the sake of being able to provide a Canadian legal perspective to the discussion. To the best of my knowledge I’m the only Canadian lawyer that frequents the war room and occasionally I might have something to add wherever a topic concerns Canada (ie the Toronto incel truck attack, or say Omar Khadr).

I will add you to the list

All I got out of my responses to this thread were dick pics from someone named @nhbbear

It was a very small file.

If you get my drift.

reporting for duty.
Good man. You down for participating? I figured you could offer some unique perspectives on changes in law enforcement practices and attitudes over the years.

Yeah.

Once someone decides to violate something, they tend to keep on doing it.

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." Luke something something.

Or there is no materiality when looking at fraud. First they take a penny, then a dollar, then a thousand.

Oh and I am a Certified Fraud Examiner for what it is worth, lol.

Reasonably requested and reasonably denied. It’s understandable for him to ask when he’s in a perpetual state of uncertainty, unsure of how long he’ll have to wait for his appeal in the US. And at the same time the conditions themselves aren’t that onerous.

Justice Ross who heard the application is a good judge. Being in Edmonton myself I’ve been in front of her several times. I didn’t realize she was still on the bench actually, she’s got to be close to the mandatory retirement age of 75, because I remember her looking like an old granny when I started practicing in 2011.
Sorry if already asked, but I wonder about your take on the reasonableness of his financial settlement, if we take as a given he was shipped out specifically to be tortured, or knowing with a degree of certainty he would be.

I only qualify that because I don’t know if those details are in question or not.

Ok sign me up for this time share/pyramid scheme meeting I guess.

Back