Who are the top 5 draws in the UFC?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This should be pretty unanimous, but let's see what you think. Like the title says...

Number one is pretty obviously Conor... who do you have after that?

Conor
Khabib
Jones
Nate
Jorge

Thoughts? Who you got?

The only draws that matter are the red panties...
<{silvanormal}>

1. Conor
2. Khabib
3. Nate
4. Jones
5. DC

Lol at Jorge being on the list.

This should be pretty unanimous, but let's see what you think. Like the title says...

Number one is pretty obviously Conor... who do you have after that?

Conor
Khabib
Jones
Nate
Jorge

Thoughts? Who you got?
If DC comes back he might move the needle. Nate is a massive draw but if he fought more he would be exposed more and wouldn't be QUICKLY. Mas I can see moving up quickly

Based purely on name, Conor is #1. Then probably Jones next. But beyond that..... maybe Nate. Khabib I don't think is that big of a draw on his own. At least not before the Conor fight. (Unless we're talking the muslim fans)

If Brock and Ronda were still fighting, then them too. And GSP.

Otherwise....I can't think of that many legit BIG names currently on the roster. Very, very few.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but Ronda was never as big of a draw as the UFC made her out to be.

Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard II
Mark Hunt vs Bigfoot Silva I
Darren Till vs Nicolas Dalby
Lando vs Bobby Green
Woodley vs Wonderboy I

I don't think Khabib's headlined a big event, other than the fight with Conor. I'm not sure I'd call him the consensus #2.

There's really no one other than Conor that's a huge draw on their own (with Brock and GSP retired).

Conor
Khabib
Silva
Jones
Not sure who independently pulls the next most that's currently in the UFC, I think Nate has only had big numbers when he fought Conor.

Jones should not be on that list. None of the bars that used to show PPVs in Portland bothered to buy last weekend's fight. That says a lot.

Back