who are the top 3 most skilled boxers

Chocolatito, in my view, is still right up there with Lomanchenko as far as skill. He's extremely old for a lower weight fighter, but his skill is still supreme.

Canelo

Everyone else

This thread makes me want a thread where we talk about elite fighters who are fight with textbook fundamentals. Canelo is probably the most traditional of the bunch.

Come on dude, he’s definitely a level above these guys, as he proved by bearing 2 of them. Breidis is better than he looks and is just a hard fight for anyone due to his style, but he result was correct imo.
Yeah, Usyk result vs Briedis was correct.
a bit approx 20 jabs more landed, like this.

This does not matters that he now is capable to defeat even Tabiti, not alone Dorticos or Glowacki or Briedis.:p

Level above you now may keep as biggest pride for Usyk: luck to " clean division " without rematches clauses and good managment and nice fanbase.
Division cleaner level above etc.;)
Very big problems with Whiterspoon and Chisora.;););)

Now maybe is time to go back and clean<45> CW division again.
To prove his level above.

Prime Usyk is not better than prime Huck.
Oh, yeah, he get Huck that already had been defeated by Glowacki.
Division cleaner level above. :D

De

Still he is not level above Briedis, Usyk is most overrated CW boxer in boxing history.
:p
preferably moved back to CW division to prove again to his fans that he now is level above.

Bu
Cleaned division, LOL, Usyk without rematches with Eddie and Egis automatically becomed level above, LOL

Last edited:
Usyk likes me a lot but if such fans claims, then yeah, he is most overrated HW boxer ........
If he had rematch with the same Briedis........ We do not know outcome.

More clear maybe looks possible outcome in fight this genuisse vs prime Huck.
before this get beatup from Glowacki.
Level BELOW not ABOVE.

Back