Who are the five weakest Hw's in UFC? For Mirko

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
who are the 5 weakest in the paper in the ufc hw division?

maybe mirko should fight first one of them to acclimatize to ufc...but who would be one that mirko would be the favorite and not the underdog?

i think there are around 50 hw in ufc right now?:rolleyes:but i don't know the bottom of the list..

maldonado in HW is the only one who cro cop "could" have change against...im doubtful even about that

Likely a new hire, or Barnett IV.

It seems that Mirko has Josh's number in MMA.

if ruan potts is still around, give him a call. Maybe cro cop can beat him.

if hes lucky

Did Roy Nelson fight Cro Cop?

Roy gets worse every time.

How about a Oleynik rematch??lol

Mirko will fight busy like Mir, Barnett, Nog, and if he wins

He should at least be able to tag Soa the Hulk P.

It could make for some interesting brutality.

FabioMaldonaldo_Headshot.png

Ruan Potts
Anthony Hamilton
Walt Harris
Daniel Omielanczuk
Jared Cannonier

AA deserves better than CroCop right now.

Likely a new hire, or Barnett IV.

It seems that Mirko has Josh's number in MMA.

Barnett subs him Crocop has declined a lot more than barnett has he would egt takend own and submitted if Oleynik managed to sub him barnett would as well

Everyone who says Struve is a fool Struve is a legit top 10 HW he's still the first man to beat Miocic I could see him knocking crocop out.

Krylov is a LHW nowadays and the only weak thing about him is his wrestling but crocop won't take down anyone and standing up krylov is far from the worst HW.

Curent WW champ says you're wrong!

Apart from Mark Hunt who has moved into contender status after a longer hiatus from the top?

I don't see it as the same thing

Not an analogous situation in any way on the basis that Robbie's body is not completely broken down.

Huge fan here. Mirko is DONE. FINISHED. He should not be fighting anymore, even if he will never retire. His body is absolutely shot and he has none of the attributes that made him great anymore. Sure he finished Ishii but Ishii is one of the few HWs who is actually Cro Cop's size or smaller. His performances in Kickboxing, where he has actually been doing pretty well, have been woefully underwhelming to say the least. He's so sluggish nowadays.

Apart from Mark Hunt who has moved into contender status after a longer hiatus from the top?

That's some seriously delusional Lawler hate right there. I hope you get some neosporin for your butt-hurt.

Back