Who are the current top 10 best strikers in MMA?

Nobody wants to include Zabit?

I know he's got cardio issues but let's face it, he's a pretty damn fantastic striker when he's fresh. Nobody's even came remotely close to out-striking him when he's not gassed out.

Also Yair. Come now, I know he's hated on Sherdog but he's dynamic as hell on the feet.

Valentina is really overrated there. So is Zhang.

1-Izzy
2-Conor
3-Max
4-Figuerado.
5-Whittaker
6-Dustin
7-Yan/Moraes
8-Horiguci
9-Zombie/Jorge
10-Ferguson/Aldo/Volkanovski
Volk is weird to rank. He has amazing gameplans but I do think Max's striking is better on average if that makes any sense.
valentina is every thing but underrated ... you just need to watch one of her fight to know that she has huge striking skills. Most precise strikers in the UFC currently. Never overcommit, always the perfect footwork, the perfect head movement etc.
I woudndt put conor at 2, you can't be the second best strikers in the UFC when you get out stroke by nate fucking diaz ...
Capture d’écran 2020-02-25 à 22.51.07.png Capture d’écran 2020-02-25 à 22.51.07.png Capture d’écran 2020-02-25 à 22.51.00.png Capture d’écran 2020-02-25 à 22.50.53.png Capture d’écran 2020-02-25 à 22.50.34.png

I hope you are trolling

No, I think he actually believes that lol. Val has no place in the top 10. Listing a whole bunch of kickboxing credentials doesn't mean much in mma. She's among the best in Wmma, and not even the best. Putting her on top of any best strikers list is a joke.

valentina is every thing but underrated ... you just need to watch one of her fight to know that she has huge striking skills. Most precise strikers in the UFC currently. Never overcommit, always the perfect footwork, the perfect head movement etc.
I woudndt put conor at 2, you can't be the second best strikers in the UFC when you get out stroke by nate fucking diaz ...
View attachment 736051 View attachment 736051 View attachment 736053 View attachment 736055 View attachment 736057
Looking at her from a technical level her striking is lacking. Her counter punching is pretty weak and shes up against possibly the worst competition in MMA consistently. Not impressed by her.

Conor's boxing is the best MMA has ever seen. I don't even like the guy but its absurdly slick

Conor Knocking out Aldo, Mendes, Alveraz and Porier is more impressive than some random soccer mom Val beats up. If women's MMA is awful then women's muay thai and kick boxing must be really fucking bad.

Cute how many are listing Max in the Top 10 but not The Volkano

Alex is a Top 5 MMA striker easily
His striking is slick. I love his combo's. I am excited for the rematch.

Alot of ignorant political correct posts here. I like the fact that women train martial arts. Its great for the body and spirit. And of course they should be able to fight and compete if they want....

....but dont put a female on this list unless its just to funny, or just trolling.

Looking at her from a technical level her striking is lacking. Her counter punching is pretty weak and shes up against possibly the worst competition in MMA consistently. Not impressed by her.

Conor's boxing is the best MMA has ever seen. I don't even like the guy but its absurdly slick

Conor Knocking out Aldo, Mendes, Alveraz and Porier is more impressive than some random soccer mom Val beats up. If women's MMA is awful then women's muay thai and kick boxing must be really fucking bad.

actually women muay thai and kickboxing is higher lvl than MMA ... I guess we agree to disagree. But I know now what kind of fans you are ...
"Conor's boxing is the best MMA has ever seen." <6>

actually women muay thai and kickboxing is higher lvl than MMA ... I guess we agree to disagree. But I know now what kind of fans you are ...
Lol what kind of fan am I?
Also who's boxing is better than Conor's?

we are talking about WMMA, not women's muay thai and kickboxing. The fact that she's succeeded in those sports does not mean she isn't currently beating a bunch of second rate bum soccer sandwich moms in wmma.

exactly, never saw her getting out stroke by a 0.5 caliber BJJ fighter ...
Yeah shes too busy beating up 5-4 soccer moms. You know nothing about boxing technique if you think valentina has better boxing than conor.

Conor knocked out Aldo. Valentia couldn't beat nunes

Yeah shes too busy beating up 5-4 soccer moms. You know nothing about boxing technique if you think valentina has better boxing than conor.

Conor knocked out Aldo. Valentia couldn't beat nunes

Not arguing about Shevchenko's boxing technique, but this is a horrible comparison. Yeah, she could not beat the women's GOAT, but she has a wide striking arsenal. Conner is easily larger than Aldo, whereas Nunes is easily larger than Val. And Shevchenko still managed to beat the #5, #3 and #2 contenders of a higher weight class. So saying she is beating up 5-4 soccer moms is just bullshit.

If you are going to argue technique, try actually arguing technique.

Alot of ignorant political correct posts here. I like the fact that women train martial arts. Its great for the body and spirit. And of course they should be able to fight and compete if they want....

....but dont put a female on this list unless its just to funny, or just trolling.

Given that you have promoted Mike Dolce, I am not sure how much I trust your judgement.

Not arguing about Shevchenko's boxing technique, but this is a horrible comparison. Yeah, she could not beat the women's GOAT, but she has a wide striking arsenal. Conner is easily larger than Aldo, whereas Nunes is easily larger than Val. And Shevchenko still managed to beat the #5, #3 and #2 contenders of a higher weight class. So saying she is beating up 5-4 soccer moms is just bullshit.

If you are going to argue technique, try actually arguing technique.
Beating those bigger fighters doesn't matter if those bigger fighters aren't good.
Holly holm is not as good of a striker as Eddie alveraz or Aldo. 2 people Conor destroyed. Was he most likely bigger than both? Sure I will agree to that. But no Valetina is not more technically sound than Conor. She isn't fighting strikers as good as Conor's competition.

Yair Rodriguez
Poirier
Masvidal
Gaethje
Gastelum
Reyes (THE REAL CHAMP)
Thiago Santos

Back