Who are the biggest prospects or dark horses in each division?

He did, got caught with roids. He clearly didn't need them, though. At least, he was man enough to admit his mistake and own up to it, no excuses. Hespect to the T-City.

Honestly i really dont care bout the PED stuff, because i think that almost every fighter in the UFC roster uses PED's.

Honestly i really dont care bout the PED stuff, because i think that almost every fighter in the UFC roster uses PED's.
Thing is, when they get caught, very few admit it. Always blame it on some dodgy Mexican supplements.

no one mentioning maia at WW. he's getting older now but i still like his chances against most guys in the division.

why everyone saying cummins? Remember how hard he got smashed by the current champ? Nobody knew who he was and now everyone loves him just because he went to war in his last fight.

He also lost to OSP. He is not going to be champ ever. Not even close. He can be the LHW's Michael Bisping and be the door holder for real contenders. OSP and Bader is the LHW's prospect.

why everyone saying cummins? Remember how hard he got smashed by the current champ? Nobody knew who he was and now everyone loves him just because he went to war in his last fight.

He also lost to OSP. He is not going to be champ ever. Not even close. He can be the LHW's Michael Bisping and be the door holder for real contenders. OSP and Bader is the LHW's prospect.

Hmm i have to agree with you

no one mentioning maia at WW. he's getting older now but i still like his chances against most guys in the division.
More Top 15 wins that Brown, cough, cough. More deserving of a Top 5 spot.

I don't know about Bader man. Seems like anytime he fights someone with a name, he gets finished. He's still fairly young tho. We'll see.

I don't know about Bader man. Seems like anytime he fights someone with a name, he gets finished. He's still fairly young tho. We'll see.

I dont see Bader as a prospect. It seems like his skillset is not evolving. His fights are always the same. And everytime he fights, Joe Rogan talks about his improved striking , but Bader looks stiff as hell. IMO his best fights was against Glover.

Khabib. I believe he should be 155 champ but do to injuries he kinda got screwed outta it

I dont see Bader as a prospect. It seems like his skillset is not evolving. His fights are always the same. And everytime he fights, Joe Rogan talks about his improved striking , but Bader looks stiff as hell. IMO his best fights was against Glover.

Well, he's not old by any stretch and it's never too late to evolve and improve.. His upcoming fight with Shad will be a great test.

Well, he's not old by any stretch and it's never too late to evolve and improve.. His upcoming fight with Shad will be a great test.

I guess so, but he never has shown me the potential to be a champion one day.

Just bad luck. He was on a roll nobody wanted to fight him. Joe rogan said it when he beat the current champ. Nobody and he just makes great fighters look silly. Like i said he got screwed by bad luck of being injured. Not because he go beat. Not because he turned down fights. Not because he made bad deals with promoters or managers. So its not his fault just like i said bad luck screwed him.

Back