Who are the best pound for pound fighters in kickboxing and muay thai respectively right now?

In the last 6 years he fought more non japanese figthers than japanese and Japan is the best country in KB for the lower weight classes so it wouldn't be a bad thing anyway.

Masato looks like a better fighter, no? He has fast hands but that about it?

That's why I said it

Look at his wiki page, he's fought more people from other countries in the past 5 years than he has his own countrymen...

Masato looks like a better fighter, no? He has fast hands but that about it?

What has Masato got to do with P4P rankings in the present day? Is this just another poorly disguised thread of yours to say the old k-1 fighters > today's fighters.

This is why you get no respect around here. Why did i even click on this dumb thread when all your threads suck ass.

This guy is like broken record! Teach him some real elite Romanian kickboxing knowledge. Disgracia!

As much as i hate to admit it, i agree with Broadcast.

This guy just pops up and creates the same couple of threads over and over again, but he doesn't want your shit opinion, he wants to tell you how wrong your opinion is even though he admitted he hasn't watched KB in ages.

Look at his wiki page, he's fought more people from other countries in the past 5 years than he has his own countrymen...

What has Masato got to do with P4P rankings in the present day? Is this just another poorly disguised thread of yours to say the old k-1 fighters > today's fighters.

This is why you get no respect around here. Why did i even click on this dumb thread when all your threads suck ass.
@JustOnce's profile says "Always learning" and he means it literally. he just learned how to operate a computer this week.

giphy.gif

As much as i hate to admit it, i agree with Broadcast.

This guy just pops up and creates the same couple of threads over and over again, but he doesn't want your shit opinion, he wants to tell you how wrong your opinion is even though he admitted he hasn't watched KB in ages.

And dummy I never did that, I just asked a question. Reading comprehension 101 - stay in school kids

And dummy I never did that, I just asked a question. Reading comprehension 101 - stay in school kids

You never did what? insulted another person for having a differing opinion to your own?

Sittichai beat Souwer
Not in prime Souwer
He would beat Souwer at any time. And Masato?
Well lol at your knowledge of the game
Lol indeed
That doesn't mean you know shit about kickboxing bruh. I prob was in kickboxing gym before you were born so shoo.

How about you actually stop posting you embarrassing child.

You never did what? insulted another person for having a differing opinion to your own?

How about you actually stop posting you embarrassing child.
Came here to post this lol

Giorgio P. Is the number one kickboxer right now .

Saoek making easy work of Puenkon right now. The winner between him and Prajanchai could maybe be #1

If Thaksinlek beats Rungkit, where does that put him?

kick - takeru & tenshin

But Takeru fought mostly japanese fighters?

in kick rules
last 6-7 years, takeru has fought mostly foreigners
i remember tenshin Koed an active lumpinee champ, in addition he's also fought several thai rankers
he also beat rodtang

kick - takeru & tenshin

in kick rules
last 6-7 years, takeru has fought mostly foreigners
i remember tenshin Koed an active lumpinee champ, in addition he's also fought several thai rankers
he also beat rodtang

I wonder if Superbon beats Grigorian, he'd have a claim to being the best. I think he did end the year as the top p4p.

Back