Who are the 3 best mma wrestlers in history according to you ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
1) Khabib, 2) GSP, 3) Jones

I appreciate Jones moved more into kickboxing as his career progressed, but in his prime his success was founded on a world class grecco clinch, and when he level changed for takedowns, his hellbows would change the course of a fight

Khabib
GSP
Cejudo

Cormier deserves a mention too.

Edit: Demetrious Johnson as well.

Last edited:
Tibau didn't.

Prime Gus is a better fighter than anyone Khabib fought. By a LOT. I mean Prime Jones. Jones hasn't looked good in years.
<Huh2>
Hell fucking no.

The best version of Gus isn't even remotely as good as Conor, the version of Gaethje that wrecked Tony, let alone Dustin.
Prime RDA is better too.

I think a wider top 10 creates a tougher question. DC and MM would round out the top 5 for me but then it gets very tricky.

Off the top of my head there's Kos, Sonnen, Shields, Usman, Coleman, Couture, Hendo, Randleman, Rashad, Hughes, Fitch, Cain, Barnett... You could do this for awhile

Jones
DC
GSP
Khabib

Honorable - Rashad (when he was on fire)

It's hard not to say gsp, khabib and DC. But on paper Yoel is probably up there. Too bad he entered MMA at an old age with big injuries. DC wasn't in the best shape either.

Daniel Cormier is a given. I guess Jones in his prime. And the third... Maybe Fedor

Back