Who are gonna bet on Diaz?

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No idea why Conor is the favourite. Nate is a mid tier WW and McGregor isn't even a WW. Bet on Diaz and use the easy money to f**k some hookers

6a00d83452a4df69e201347ffbbec3970c-pi

i put a bit down on diaz - its a close fight but i think its a good value on diaz, esp considering he won by finish last time, has a better time to prepare and is an underdog

Like Rockhold was certain to beat Bisping, right?
Ronda was gonna destroy Holm right?
If you haven't learnt that anything could happen in this sport, I feel sorry for you.

<31>

I dunno, I've never heard of "Gonna bet on Diaz". Are they a new group? What genre?

If you haven't learnt that anything could happen in this sport, I feel sorry for you.

<31>
Conor is fighting a guy a weight class bigger than him! How can you compare him to bisping and Holm?

No idea why Conor is the favourite. Nate is a mid tier WW and McGregor isn't even a WW. Bet on Diaz and use the easy money to f**k some hookers

6a00d83452a4df69e201347ffbbec3970c-pi
Diaz is a ranked LW fighter at 155 lbs. McPanic is the FW champ at 145 who hasn't defended his belt. This fight is basically a catch weight so no one has a difficult weight cut. Fun training camp where you get to eat instead of dropping a lot of weight. Neither fighter is relevant at 170 and McGregor is not relevant at 155 based upon the results of the first fight against 10 day notice Diaz. When McPanic loses to Diaz again his big money fights at higher weight classes go up in smoke. This loud mouth was talking about beating Lawler at 170 and wearing 3 belts at once. Lawler would have ended McPanic's career and possibly killed him.

<31>
You're just naming upsets of total different situations. Conor fought the number 5 ranked fighter that's a weight class above him. And he fought two weight classes above his own. That's like bisping fighting rumble at heavyweight. But let me guess, anything can happen in a fight so you wouldn't bet on rumble right?<15>

I've already bet about $300 on Diaz so far. Might throw $500 down after the weigh ins.

Stockton mother fucker

Guessing you don't bet on fights? Of course ANYONE can win, it's called gambling for a reason. Don't be obtuse.

<31>

This guy knows.

Back