Who’s the saltiest

Branch beats rocksalt in a rematch obly lost because branch thought he was better everywhere and underated salts groundgame. On the feet branch kos him ezpz

Branch beats rocksalt in a rematch obly lost because branch thought he was better everywhere and underated salts groundgame. On the feet branch kos him ezpz
Doubt it, Rockhold’s been working on his boxing with Bisping’s trainer lately + he had a long layoff before that fight

Im not fan of this fight. I like Rockhold and he shouldn't take chances to lose Weidman and Weidman's delusions are kind of cute so i dont want to see him lose either. Rockhold should move up to 205

If Rockhold moves up the logical fight to make is Gustafsson, who stylistically is an awful matchup. Plus Romero might follow him up. But another win over Weidman puts him right back in the mix.

Doubt it, Rockhold’s been working on his boxing with Bisping’s trainer lately + he had a long layoff before that fight
Rockhalt is working with bispings trainer? Thats shocking actually

Who wore it better?

source.gif

cr27L77.gif
really wish luke would stop using his check right hook as his only means of defense.

Why would Luke want to take heavier shots at 205? When he is a win away from another titleshot because Romero is not champ. He's still elite. If Chris avenges this loss in dominate fashion he will get a TS or be on the absolute cusp of one. Rob, Romero, Luke, and Weidman are the best fighters at MW.
I thought Luke had said he wanted to move up, or did he just want to fight DC?

Im not fan of this fight. I like Rockhold and he shouldn't take chances to lose Weidman and Weidman's delusions are kind of cute so i dont want to see him lose either. Rockhold should move up to 205
Move up to 205 and get KTFO'd, I agree

I'm not a fan of either so I'm glad neither of them holds the belt.
So I guess that makes me the saltiest...

Jesus Christ, Romero is absurd.

Back