Who’s the greatest LW of all time?

Prob tony when he chokes khabib. Bj has a claim as hes a featherweight.

At the moment Khabib, Then Tony, then Conor, then BJ.

Come at me
What the fuck is wrong with people..... How is a guy with 1 LW win even in this conversation let alone mentioned as a viable contender too the TSs question?????

It's absurd...

I realized that Lightweight has historically been a very strong division and it has some great names.

we have Khabib,Gomi,Mcgregor,Penn,Sakurai, Bendo, Ferguson and even Prime Melendez.

If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to say who you believe is the Greatest Lightweight in MMA history who would you say?
You have Conor on your list but don't even mention 3 time defending Champ and the guy who beat the guy that is probably the answer too the question Frankie????? Lol.

Something is very wrong ITT..

At one point it was Penn. Now it's either Ferg or Khabib. We'll find out soon.

I think BJ was the goat but Khabib and Tony have passed him easily at this point.

What the fuck is wrong with people..... How is a guy with 1 LW win even in this conversation let alone mentioned as a viable contender too the TSs question?????

It's absurd...
Conor would ko "prime bj" stiff

Dont @ me

Hate yo say it but it might be Khabib. We can only start the GOAT talk after all these guys retire. Gomi & BJ have majorly hurt their stock by fighting for too long.

I'd pick Prime Bendo to beat any LW ever.

On points.
By a razor thin decision.
And with the least amount of violence unimaginable in a cage fight.

Khabib
Tony
Edgar
Penn
RDA

Top two could change on April 18th

Bj Penn , even his first loss is questionable because Pulver tapped in that fight.

I realized that Lightweight has historically been a very strong division and it has some great names.

we have Khabib,Gomi,Mcgregor,Penn,Sakurai, Bendo, Ferguson and even Prime Melendez.

If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to say who you believe is the Greatest Lightweight in MMA history who would you say?
IF KHABIB BEATS TONY AND BEATS CONOR IN A REMATCH HE WILL BE THE GOAT OF LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION EVER

Back