Whittaker's MW resume is arguably better than Silva's

I didn't even think I was that high on the list.
Why can't you go for someone like Candace Owens unlike someone who clearly looking like she gets around?
<Moves>
but inb4 sonyae's actually LGBTQ

Silva's notable wins
- Henderson
- Vitor
- Franklin x2
- Maia
- Chael x2
- Marquardt

Whittaker's wins
- Romero x2
- Jacare
- Cannonier
- Brunson
- Till
- Hall

Honestly among all GOAT contenders, Silva has the weakest resume by far. Whittaker, Yoel, and Izzy have cases for being above him on MW rankings.

Strikeforce had a better MW division than the UFC in 2013 and their top guys would've crushed Silva on the ground (Rockhold, Jacare, Kennedy).

I give Khabib a lot of shit but even his resume is better than Anderson's

None of silvas fights had questionable out comes. Whitaker has the highly debated Romero rematch and till fights which were not exactly as decisive as the ones you put on Silvas list.

In my opinion if you apply context, there's no way to debate Whitakers record to be superior logically, but you could argue it looks more attractive on paper i suppose.

Last edited:
She's fine~ (10/10)

Aside from that, a quick question about USADA and what happened to the affected fighters after implemented here. Is it 100% true that when cycling off PEDs (or whatever fighters used to take in Silva's time), a fighter's performance afterwards goes down to the ground because their testosterone levels and the ability to create their own T has basically been shot?

what you're saying is debatable, what's not debatable is Anderson's reign at the top compared to Whittaker's. if Whittaker was so much better than Anderson why did he get knocked the fuck out vs Adesanya while Anderson went to a decision?

what you're saying is debatable, what's not debatable is Anderson's reign at the top compared to Whittaker's. if Whittaker was so much better than Anderson why did he get knocked the fuck out vs Adesanya while Anderson went to a decision?
Because Adesanya took it easy on the old geezer

Whittaker would've reigned for years if he went against Anderson's weak competition

How did Silva do against Brunson and Hall?

I mean, its clear Whittaker has a better resume than Izzy.

Silva though? It will take Whittaker another two top 5 wins to get there I think. Although, he just went through two in 3 months, so he will get there.

Because Adesanya took it easy on the old geezer

Whittaker would've reigned for years if he went against Anderson's weak competition

How did Silva do against Brunson and Hall?

Whittaker would've reigned for years is a concept that can't be proven. Vitor and Dan Henderson would have a good chance of knocking Whittaker out.

Adesanya was trying to knock Anderson out the entire time. you don't throw high kicks at someone you're taking it easy on. Anderson won vs Brunson and lost to Uriah Hall at 45 years old. you should probably wait for Whittaker to be 45 yrs old to see how he goes vs somebody he's 10 years older than.

Silva though? It will take Whittaker another two top 5 wins to get there I think. Although, he just went through two in 3 months, so he will get there.
I think Whittaker's is better but if Izzy beats him again decisively, that would seal it.

Silva's notable wins
- Henderson
- Vitor
- Franklin x2
- Maia
- Chael x2
- Marquardt

Whittaker's wins
- Romero x2
- Jacare
- Cannonier
- Brunson
- Till
- Hall

Honestly among all GOAT contenders, Silva has the weakest resume by far. Whittaker, Yoel, and Izzy have cases for being above him on MW rankings.

Strikeforce had a better MW division than the UFC in 2013 and their top guys would've crushed Silva on the ground (Rockhold, Jacare, Kennedy).

I give Khabib a lot of shit but even his resume is better than Anderson's

Not a good comparison.

Anderson was taking fights at 205 because he raped the 185 division.

hard to compare a Hall win (Whittaker) vs. a Hall loss (Silva) when Silva is 45 years old.

It's kinda like the threads that we see...."prime this guy vs. prime that guy who wins" type of stuff.

At the end of the day Izzy has the best resume:

Whittaker
Yoel
Costa
Gastelum
Anderson
Brunson
Tavares
Vettori

He’s also undefeated and has already won 4 title fights
Not yet it isn't.

Izzy and Romero was a light sparring session, that they happened to televise.
Silva was 137 years old.
Tavares and Vettori are not title contenders.

Why did you leave out Okami from Silvas resume. Thats one of his best wins lol.
Are you Japanese or something?? Cause Yushin was a garbage can, his best win is Nate marquardt that’s not good.

D8E4D87D-70BD-4924-B925-631CA505F814.jpeg
AFD164BF-2928-40C5-B668-8EB37598FB8C.jpeg Fuck outta here Adesanya hater stay mad.

I think Whittaker's is better but if Izzy beats him again decisively, that would seal it.
You can lose to a guy and still have a better resume than him. Case in point Aldo vs Holloway.

You can lose to a guy and still have a better resume than him. Case in point Aldo vs Holloway.
I know, which is why imo Whittaker has a better resume than Izzy currently

But their resumes aren't so far apart that it's like a Hallman - Hughes situation

One more win over Whittaker would clearly put Izzy's resume ahead

I know, which is why imo Whittaker has a better resume than Izzy currently

But their resumes aren't so far apart that it's like a Hallman - Hughes situation

One more win over Whittaker would clearly put Izzy's resume ahead
Fair enough. I would have to wait and see where their respective resumes are at once that happens, but right now I think Whittaker has about 2 more top 5 wins than Izzy, a win over Whittaker again is not necessarily enough to pass him. Its definitely possible it is though.

Back