Whittaker's MW resume is arguably better than Silva's

Sucked so hard he was LHW champion 1 fight before he fought Anderson?

You're not even trying.
im just saying i dont think forrest was a good fighter at all.

he is without a doubt the least skilled and weakest champ in all lhw history, and i think that is very hard to deny.

im just saying i dont think forrest was a good fighter at all.

he is without a doubt the least skilled and weakest champ in all lhw history, and i think that is very hard to deny.

Firstly, I would offer Rashad Evans as a similarly weak champion who held the belt for less time.
Secondly, I get what you're saying, but it's pretty hyperbolic to claim the division champion isn't a good fighter at all.

Hard to say someone isn't good when they're defeating current UFC contenders and champions.

I'll add that Forrest has some decent names on his win list as well (Tito Ortiz, Shogun, Chael, Quinton Jackson, etc.)

And from the Wiki:

Mixed martial arts[edit]

TRT Vitor and Henderson would put over achiever whittaker to sleep and Anderson whipped both. Nate, from that era would be top 5 now and competitive with anyone nowadays, ditto rich and okami and sonnen.

Outside of Israel its a weak ass division that allows a mediocre fighter like whittaker to thrive.

Firstly, I would offer Rashad Evans as a similarly weak champion who held the belt for less time.
Secondly, I get what you're saying, but it's pretty hyperbolic to claim the division champion isn't a good fighter at all.

Hard to say someone isn't good when they're defeating current UFC contenders and champions.

Hard to say indeed, except for a yellow-carded texbook shertard as the one you are replying to

TRT Vitor and Henderson would put over achiever whittaker to sleep and Anderson whipped both. Nate, from that era would be top 5 now and competitive with anyone nowadays, ditto rich and okami and sonnen.

Outside of Israel its a weak ass division that allows a mediocre fighter like whittaker to thrive.

Mediocre fighter in Whittaker? lol get real dude, he would be trouble for any MW from 10 years ago, and even if I'd definitely favour Silva to beat him, Rob would have a solid chance vs anybody else from that era.

In half a century, my grand-grand children will be in an awe watching Spider Fucking Silva's videos going in and out of the Matrix and cleaning a whole division. At the time. Whittaker's name would be so hidden in history as a bone from the Jurassic, completely forgotten by everyone, including Whittaker´s grand-grand children.

Silva's notable wins

Whittaker's wins

Back