News Whittaker vs Adesanya to be in Melbourne.

Let them f-ing bang (I hope it ends in a draw).

<{JustBleed}>
Lol this is how white people go into a fight when one dude is black. I'm tired of all these fucking draws where one dude has obviously been beaten ip more than the other. Dont make this Yoel vs Whittaker 3.

Stupid as fuck to put this on October 6 when there is nrl grand finally that day and Melbourne storm looking like they will win the cup this year also most sport fans in Melbourne will have spent their money the week before on the afl grand final. Very stupid decision by the ufc no way they reach more than 30000 on fight day

Also Bobby knuckles will probs pull out given his record of pulling out in Australia
You’re a potato. It’ll sell out in less than a day and I guarantee that.

i disagree the members (MCC) only get first pick of the tickets. plus the general coverage of the following 2 weeks will all be about NRL and AFL. no way australian media is gonna shoehorn a UFC event just before the NRL grand final match

Okay, you're from Sydney so maybe you don't know how the MCG seating works, however the MCG has three sections for AFL matches (for this example, I will use the Grand Final). The MCC sections, where only MCC members can attend and this section is not available to the public. The AFL members section which is only available to AFL members and again, is not available to the general public. Finally, the general public section which is roughly 80% of the 40,000 tickets remains are available for purchase by members of the participating two clubs.

Full breakdown for last year's Grand Final is here.

Long story short, the AFL Grand Final will have little impact on UFC attendance, while the NRL Grand Final will be even less so, especially as the NRL Grand Final won't start until after the completion of the main event, while Melbournians one the whole don't give a toss about NRL, certainly not enough to put any UFC plans they would otherwise have on hold.

I agree media coverage will be slightly diminished by I still highly doubt it will be to any meaningful degree.

Okay, you're from Sydney so maybe you don't know how the MCG seating works, however the MCG has three sections for AFL matches....

Inb4 I disagree, lol. I’m glad you responded with facts cause the kid talking straight bullshit.

You’re a potato. It’ll sell out in less than a day and I guarantee that.
Okay, you're from Sydney so maybe you don't know how the MCG seating works, however the MCG has three sections for AFL matches (for this example, I will use the Grand Final). The MCC sections, where only MCC members can attend and this section is not available to the public. The AFL members section which is only available to AFL members and again, is not available to the general public. Finally, the general public section which is roughly 80% of the 40,000 tickets remains are available for purchase by members of the participating two clubs.

Full breakdown for last year's Grand Final is here.

Long story short, the AFL Grand Final will have little impact on UFC attendance, while the NRL Grand Final will be even less so, especially as the NRL Grand Final won't start until after the completion of the main event, while Melbournians one the whole don't give a toss about NRL, certainly not enough to put any UFC plans they would otherwise have on hold.

I agree media coverage will be slightly diminished by I still highly doubt it will be to any meaningful degree.

I still don’t think it cracks 30000 guess we wait and see

Better put Kelvin/Jacare 2 on here in case of emergency. Hemanson/Cannonier would be better but they are using that for Demark.

Hopeful they bring a great card, unlike the last few PPV attempts in Aus where there has commonly only been 1 or 2 ranked fighters outside the main event.

Whittaker v Adesanya
Holloway v Volkanovski
Korean Zombie v Ortega
Gastellum v Hermanson
Hooker v Iaquinta
Crute v Latifi
Tuivasa V Olenik.

Probably not but a guy can dream! Throw Matthews, Pedro and some other Aussie/South East Asian talent on the early fights.

Adesanya is going to be one of the greats. He's going to rule the mw division and then go up and challenge Jones where I believe he will get it done because he has what it takes to beat him
Israel you should really focus on your fight with Rob before you say anything more about Jones.

Back