News Whittaker vs Adesanya to be in Melbourne.

Easiest fight for Whittaker in a long time.

Adesanya is going to be one of the greats. He's going to rule the mw division and then go up and challenge Jones where I believe he will get it done because he has what it takes to beat him

They really should have moved it back a couple of weeks. With the Australian football grand final in Melbourne the week before and the rugby league final in Sydney that day they aren't going to get anywhere near the coverage in sports media they have in the past.

I didn't remember that Hooker is a kiwi.

I'd love to see all 3 of them get a home win if Ariel's card comes true.

Izzy gon' get smashed

Last edited:
Gonna be sick. Make sure to engulf Rob in bubble wrap. Hopefully Volk vs Edgar-Holloway winner aswell on that card. Next few ppv could look good on paper.

Oh and adesanya by late tko or decision.

Cant wait to see it happens
I see Rob by TKO late in round 1

Stupid as fuck to put this on October 6 when there is nrl grand finally that day and Melbourne storm looking like they will win the cup this year also most sport fans in Melbourne will have spent their money the week before on the afl grand final. Very stupid decision by the ufc no way they reach more than 30000 on fight day

Also Bobby knuckles will probs pull out given his record of pulling out in Australia

Let's see if this fight stays intact.

dude, this sh_it is known for several weeks. were you living in a cave or something?

Hard to get hyped when I can't shake the feeling that Whittaker will pull out.

They really should have moved it back a couple of weeks. With the Australian football grand final in Melbourne the week before and the rugby league final in Sydney that day they aren't going to get anywhere near the coverage in sports media they have in the past.
I'm pretty sure the afl grand final is the day before isn't it?

Edit: my bad dates wrong. Very stupid timing tbh

Imagine a card of

Whittaker v Adesanya
Holloway/Edgar v Volkanovski
Laquinta v Hooker
Overeem v Lewis
Romero/Costa v Hermasson

Back