Whittaker isn’t ducking Adesanya.

Lol here come the captain save a ho`s running to rob` defense

He did “literally” say that he didn’t have an interest fighting Izzy just one fight ago

Get off his dick. He’s a solider and makes smart moves but he ducked Izzy

Fan of both guys. I don’t blame Rob wanting to take some time. Not only does he have like 12 kids, the rematch is redemption/attempting to reclaim the belt. Being Champ comes with a lot of responsibility that obviously wore on him. Looks like they’ll fight in the Fall, which is good timing for both.

Stop with the slander, Rob just wants to heal up before he fights Izzy again.

who saying he ducking him. the ufc and izzy wanted a quick turn around an robert didnt come out of the fight healthy enough to fight when the ufc wanted.

people jsut done get timing plays just as much of a factor than the ranking do.

Not taking the fight on short notice when a title is involved: automatic ducking by the non champ

you do know covid rules are still in place and he from a country that makes you on your own self quarantine for at least 14 days based on where you coming from. so that played a factor in the time and all.

you do know covid rules are still in place and he from a country that makes you on your own self quarantine for at least 14 days based on where you coming from. so that played a factor in the time and all.
I am stating a general sherdog rule! Even Jon Jones turned down chael sonnen on short notice even though he obviously isn’t afraid or ducking him.

he doesn't want it. he should become a money fighter like Dustin who called the belt fool's gold
Dustin fought Conor because he knew he'd get a payday and a title shot with a win, he's likely going to get paid more for his last 2 fights with Conor than he even did for the Khabib fight and any other bout. As for Whittaker, how does calling for a fight in September equate to not wanting a title fight? Adesanya wanted to fight earlier, fair play to him, he won and now says he wants to go again in October. Easy decision to book Whittaker Adesanya 2, only hold up barring any injures/co-vid shit may be if Adesanya insists on the fight happening in NZ because there's little chance the NZ gov will waive quarantine requirements by then and Dana's made it pretty clear that they won't go to a place with extended quarantine requirements.

He did “literally” say that he didn’t have an interest fighting Izzy just one fight ago

Get off his dick. He’s a solider and makes smart moves but he ducked Izzy
You really gotta stop believing Dana bud, you'd think you'd have learned by now.

I am stating a general sherdog rule! Even Jon Jones turned down chael sonnen on short notice even though he obviously isn’t afraid or ducking him.

he after that turned down dc at heavyweight and now francis.

Francis he’s ducking. DC? come on man he’s owned DC enough already.

jon said fighting dc to become champ champ was to much of an advantage to dc.

francis not ducking jon jones. jon jones is the one who not signed to fight him.

the ufc needs to move on an cant wait another year for jon jones to not be a diva any more.

He was for his last 3 fights. Literally said he didn’t want to fight for the title. Maybe it’s different today but he never wanted the rematch after he lost or his next fight or his next fight.

Sorry, but this is inaccurate.

The whole stupid narrative came from Dana misinterpreting Rob's post-fight conference after the Cannonier fight, not sure if it was intentional or not. Rob just said he had a 2 week quarantine and then a child being born so he'd worry about the title shot after that. Dana spun that as he doesn't want the fight. Izzy vs Rob was never happening at that point anyway since Izzy wanted the LHW shot over a rematch.
For some reason there are idiots that still want to keep that narrative alive though. That's MMA fans for you.

jon said fighting dc to become champ champ was to much of an advantage to dc.

francis not ducking jon jones. jon jones is the one who not signed to fight him.

the ufc needs to move on an cant wait another year for jon jones to not be a diva any more.
You read that wrong or I wrote that wrong but, I meant Jones is ducking Francis!
Anyway from Jones perspective besting DC a third* time doesn’t have enough of an appeal. Especially meeting DC at a weight he’s better suited to.

You read that wrong or I wrote that wrong but, I meant Jones is ducking Francis!
Anyway from Jones perspective besting DC a third* time doesn’t have enough of an appeal. Especially meeting DC at a weight he’s better suited to.

jon turned down being champ champ after saying at a ufc presser an on twitter he would be happy to make dc his bitch boy again.

Guy can duck all he wants as far as I’m concerned, I want to protect my boy.

Whittaker run as the champ was the worst thing that ever happend to MW.
great fighter no doubt but keep him away form the belt
No Bisping as champ was worse. Dude straight up ducked number 1 contenders while completely healthy. I don't blame him since he wanted to maximize the PPV bonus from being champ at the tail end of his career.

Whittaker had EXTREMELY bad luck during his reign. Constant health issues all over, but now they're resolved.
Since then, he has proven that he can be active since he fought 3 times(Till, Cannonier and Gastelum) in a span of 9 months.

Rob is a warrior and will fight Israel. He knows Israel is a bad matchup but he can’t let those thoughts sit in the front of his mind otherwise he’s fucked. He’d be defeated before stepping into the cage.

I like Robert way more than Israel and I hope he wins, but the way they match up tells me that he might lose again. You need good takedowns and gnp/subs to win against Izzy at middleweight. Robert doesn’t have that.

Guy can duck all he wants as far as I’m concerned, I want to protect my boy.
Our boy has to eat. The idea of him winning regaining a championship after all the shit he's been through is amazing. I believe Bobby can pull it off!
If he beats Izzy, I would say he's definitely top 3 UFC middleweight of all time.

Back