Whittaker : "I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit"

The reason he feels this way at 40+ while nobody else does is pretty obvious, he already popped once because of it and cheated the system on a technicality.

No fucking shit... I been sayin' that shit for quite a while and nobody really says much when I do. Joe Rogan calls him a 'freak of nature'.... LoL, ya OK, so Romero was just bred and out of the 8 billion, he's the dude in his 40s, probably adding on more lean muscle.... cleanly. Fuck out of here with that sissy la la bullshit. He's a juicer, I'm sure a shit load of the fighters still are.

Calling Yoel a freak of nature, is the same thing as saying Brock is a freak of nature and just some big ass "viking".

Some with Mountain on Game of Thrones. Dude was a twig, then shoots up to some massive fucking person... off some kangaroo meat. LoL, people should definitely use that little thing called 'common' sense.

No fucking shit... I been sayin' that shit for quite a while and nobody really says much when I do. Joe Rogan calls him a 'freak of nature'.... LoL, ya OK, so Romero was just bred and out of the 8 billion, he's the dude in his 40s, probably adding on more lean muscle.... cleanly. Fuck out of here with that sissy la la bullshit. He's a juicer, I'm sure a shit load of the fighters still are.

Calling Yoel a freak of nature, is the same thing as saying Brock is a freak of nature and just some big ass "viking".

Some with Mountain on Game of Thrones. Dude was a twig, then shoots up to some massive fucking person... off some kangaroo meat. LoL, people should definitely use that little thing called 'common' sense.

Even if he's on the juice, 99.9% of fighters who juice don't have the kind of power or freak athleticism that he does... So ya, he's technically a genetically gifted, freak of nature either way.

“There were reports saying that Rockhold said when he fought him he felt like he was kicking and punching concrete,” Whittaker said. “I can 100 percent verify that. This time around when I was fighting and throwing the punches and kicks, I was kicking him clean and my foot was coming back sore. It looked like I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit. He’s a tough guy, he’s a very tough guy.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ert-whittaker-not-interested-in-third-meeting

And here is a great highlight from that perspective

That 3rd round was one of the best ever. Romero stalking was eerily similar to Lawler v Condit round 5. FOTY so far and I cant see anything really being better. Top5 UFC fight all-time.

No Brock is a proven cheat and scumbag there’s no denying his cheating ways.

Romero was cleared of his by contamination I know it must hurt you to believe that but those are the facts so don’t come here with you’re bs trying to fighter bash Romero despite being cleared.

Go hate somewhere else

Interesting thoughts from the reaper here.

Whittaker is a really impressive fighter. Has really come into his own. Diverse, creative, adaptable.

If only he could get through a fight with Yoel without fucking up a knee or a hand...

Well I'd consider a broken thumb the worse injury over a few concussive strikes to the head so he isn't wrong... I'd probably rather be knocked out cold than have to rehab a broken thumb.

that's not what he said, he said he was more hurt punching yoel than yoel being hurt by his punches

lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

I'm sure his fan-boys will agree though.

"Such a CLEAR win for Whittaker here. ZERO need for a 3rd fight."

asian-troll-face.jpg

You do know the only reason why Whittaker got caught in that fight was because he had a broken right hand. If you can't punch with your power hand that not only comprimises your offence but your defence as well. They say offence is the best defence and that is especially true for Whittaker. He couldn't throw the right hand to keep Romero at bay. That's why he had to work double to play defence which in turn made him exhausted by the third round.
If he didn't break his arm there would be no competition. It would have been the same as the first round and Romero would probably get finished by the end of third.

You do know the only reason why Whittaker got caught in that fight was because he had a broken right hand. If you can't punch with your power hand that not only comprimises your offence but your defence as well. They say offence is the best defence and that is especially true for Whittaker. He couldn't throw the right hand to keep Romero at bay. That's why he had to work double to play defence which in turn made him exhausted by the third round.
If he didn't break his arm there would be no competition. It would have been the same as the first round and Romero would probably get finished by the end of third.

Went from "broken hand" to "broken arm" in one paragraph.

And it was neither.

It was a broken thumb.

Romero makes me think of Jason Momoa in Game of Thrones... I think Yoel would be a great Dothraki and would quickly rise up the ranks to become Khal... "I luh joo Khaleesi..."

Both Brock and Yoel are awesome and freaks,and you're just a sad lame hater who thinks about suicide for being so lame in life

Back