Whittaker : "I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit"

not really surprising just looking at Romero the guy is built like a tank just all fucking muscle

as for the fight man those 2 guys are impressive, their speed damn impressive for MW's

lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

I'm sure his fan-boys will agree though.

"Such a CLEAR win for Whittaker here. ZERO need for a 3rd fight."

asian-troll-face.jpg
Guy gives credit to Whittaker by saying he was a tough fight and you call him out for making excuses. Guessing long history of inbreeding May be behind your thinking. It’s either that or your mind never developed from the fetal stage. Your choice.

“There were reports saying that Rockhold said when he fought him he felt like he was kicking and punching concrete,” Whittaker said. “I can 100 percent verify that. This time around when I was fighting and throwing the punches and kicks, I was kicking him clean and my foot was coming back sore. It looked like I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit. He’s a tough guy, he’s a very tough guy.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ert-whittaker-not-interested-in-third-meeting

And here is a great highlight from that perspective

People claim that he was "vindicated" or declared "innocent" but that is not the case. He brought forward a tainted supplement that he did not report. It turns out that the supplement was tainted but he was STILL SUSPENDED for a doping violation. What was determined was, he had a banned substance in his system, he did not report the supplement, he did prove that A SUPPLEMENT was tainted but the question remained as to why he did not report it until after it was discovered.

He negotiated a 1 year suspension (max suspension) down to a 6 month suspension. He was never "cleared" or deemed "innocent". Is normal.

My question is this, how many supplements are known to be contaminated but remain on the shelves of "dirty fighters" waiting to be scapegoated in case they are caught? Think of the jon jones "dick pill" incident with the banned substance in the same package. He had a PED that he could take with a built in excuse in the same package. They don't actually "use" that supplement until they are caught and then you get the whole "Oh, I forgot to report this supplement but I think it is contaminated."

I t
lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

asian-troll-face.jpg
I think Robert was trying to compliment Yoel and you took it a step too far here. I don't think Robert was at all suggesting what you are saying, he was just trying to convey he thought he was damaged more from his own strikes than Yoel.

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg

Jesus man, he was paying Yoel a compliment.

What is with you lately? Seriously you are almost always level-headed about everything.

How tough does this make Whitaker? Fighting Yoel is the equivalent of fighting a super human.

All you :eek::eek::eek:g0ts mocking Whitaker for stating his desire to not do a 3rd are Shertard simpletons. He has an entire team that are supporting themselves on his success. They're all getting a say as to what he does next. Of course they don't want to risk fighting Cuban superman again if they don't have to. Imagine fighting that fucking guy TWICE. If you don't have to do it a third time, would you?

The fight was a draw. Whitaker tuned him up for 3 rounds. Lost the 4th 10-9 and the 5th 10-8.

“There were reports saying that Rockhold said when he fought him he felt like he was kicking and punching concrete,” Whittaker said. “I can 100 percent verify that. This time around when I was fighting and throwing the punches and kicks, I was kicking him clean and my foot was coming back sore. It looked like I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit. He’s a tough guy, he’s a very tough guy.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ert-whittaker-not-interested-in-third-meeting

Tbh i think most peoples just miss how painful can be the offensive phase of striking

I'm not even a kicker and still a guy great at check kicks can feel more intimidating than one good at throw them lol

I watch this thing
20141225090345_39693.JPG

and i can't help but ask myself what must think one forced to punch it with mma gloves lol

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg

You're going full heel lol

There is no need for a rematch right now, but unfortunately due to Romero's age he may get too old for a third. If they have one that means they would have fought three times in the span of two years. How many cracks does he get at beating him?

Cute little quip,

But Yoel had your ass on Queer Street. You probably don’t remeber those punches landing, they concussed you.

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg
Took the words out of my mouth.

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg
Arm goat<bball2>

Freak genetics = USADA loop hole

I'm sure Yoel is a naturally muscular man.

He probably follows an advanced program of PEDs nobody else is aware of yet also.

Whittaker, I'm a fan brotha but you got kd twice and Romero def put the hurt on you at least 3 different times.

47-46 Romero

Amazing fight, thks for that.

Bobby Knuckles really won me over now. Romero is a fucking monster.

Beatdown my ass.Romero knocked Whittaker down then took his back for a good while and he didn't land much else after that knockdown.You need to damage your opponent from start to finish to get a 10-8 round which didn't happen here.Whittaker was competitive and after he was badly rocked, came to his senses enough to continue by the end of the round.
The revised criteria explicitly states that is not the case.

Back