Whittaker : "I was more hurting myself hitting him than getting hit"

In fairness he was only injured going into the first (already had the knee injury)
In the second he got injured in the fight bc Romero was using his elbows well to defend.
What i meant is he managed to deal with a monster like Romero with injured leg. Doesn't matter Romero caused that injury or not

Romero also got to injured his eye was fucked.
At least he was able to use both his hands.Rob fought Romero 4 rounds with broken hand and still managed to beat him.Also corner did a pretty good job to appease that eye.

Romero’s rounds won were better then Whitaker’s.
So a draw is fair in that fight.

Its 1 win 1 draw. Ether way Whittaker is ahead.
It doesn't work like that.Rob still won 1,2 and 4.

Who edited these highlights? (Honest question)

What i meant is he managed to deal with a monster like Romero with injured leg. Doesn't matter Romero caused that injury or not

At least he was able to use both his hands.Rob fought Romero 4 rounds with broken hand and still managed to beat him.Also corner did a pretty good job to appease that eye.

It does work like that when a round is a 10-8. The 5th round was a beat down and all Whittaker could do was defend himself.

lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

I'm sure his fan-boys will agree though.

"Such a CLEAR win for Whittaker here. ZERO need for a 3rd fight."

asian-troll-face.jpg
3rd fight cant be discussed until Yoel proves he can make championship weight IMO.

Its 1 win 1 draw. Ether way Whittaker is ahead.

Fair suggestion. I’m a huge fan of both fighters and was on the edge of my chair the whole fight, would have seen it being reasonable to be a win for either or a draw. Too many call it a robbery when it was such a close fight, a robbery is Pearson Vs Sanchez, Yoel Whittaker 2 was an awesome fight for any mma lover.

lol

And I suppose him stanky-legging and getting decked was him "hurting himself" on Yoels fists, too?

asian-troll-face.jpg
I mean hes fought Yoel 2 fights in a row and won both of them. The first fight was a clear win and this one was a clear win as well imo 3 rounds to 2 for Whitaker. Yoel missed weight in both fights and at the very least needs to pick up a win before getting a THIRD STRAIGHT shot at the title and also prove he can show up on weight. He hasnt made weight in 2 championship fights in a row thats unacceptable period.

Whittaker was injured in both fights and still beat him.Fool

I hate this logic. If he is going into the fight with a bust up knee or broken hand, this point may hold weight. He was injured DURING each fight. If you go into a fist fight and then the guy breaks your jaw, you can’t cite that you only lost because of a broken jaw.

You put your body on the line in there against another body, and yours got hurt.

I hate this logic. If he is going into the fight with a bust up knee or broken hand, this point may hold weight. He was injured DURING each fight. If you go into a fist fight and then the guy breaks your jaw, you can’t cite that you only lost because of a broken jaw.

You put your body on the line in there against another body, and yours got hurt.
Work on your reading comprehension.Even though Whittaker was injured he still managed to deal with Romero is what i meant.

It does work like that when a round is a 10-8. The 5th round was a beat down and all Whittaker could do was defend himself.
Beatdown my ass.Romero knocked Whittaker down then took his back for a good while and he didn't land much else after that knockdown.You need to damage your opponent from start to finish to get a 10-8 round which didn't happen here.Whittaker was competitive and after he was badly rocked, came to his senses enough to continue by the end of the round.

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg
2-0. All that was proved both times is that Romero can't even beat a 3 limbed Whittaker. Let it go.

Imo it was a 10-8 5throundd. You are right Whittiker won 1,2,4 no doubt but the 5th was should have been 10-8. Thus a draw in my mind but judges saw it different i guess.

Peds make your skin like concrete

You haters are absolute clowns

i believe him, romero's defense was on point in the rockhold and second whittaker fight.

And 5 years from now you know what they will say ?

Robert the dude with only rematches.

This is what they say about Cain. Careful for what you wish for.

lol

asian-troll-face.jpg

Whitaker said there would be a third and then it will be 3 wins to 0 and your salty was will be whining for weeks.

Back