3. Gegard Mousasi
4. Chris Weidman
5. Israel Adesanya
6. Robert Whittaker
7. Michael Bisping
8. Vitor Belfort
9. Luke Rockhold
10. Jacare Souza

There is no way Henderson and Mousasi are top3 all-time based ln their record at MW.

If we also rate fights in other divisions I could agree but then where are Machida or Wand in that list? And why Belfort is so low?

Thanks for your inputs dude

Yep

Like I said WTF has till done in UFC??
Fuk was has gaztelum done besides go to a distance with Izzy? Don't tell Me he won tough enough.

When I think of Whittaker I think of wonderpillowsfistboy ko him.

Whittaker rematch against Izzy might be like Franklin vs Anderson Silva 2.

Cool but both Tull and Kelvin could very well be favoured over most MWs Mousasi ever beat in his career

Mousasi was the favorite against most middle weights in his career. Till and Gastelum are both underdogs against anyone in the top 5, and most of the top 10. Mousasi spent the last decade being the favorite against everyone.

His final run in the UFC was 4-0 against Santos, Hall, Belfort and Weidman, all stoppages. I love Bobby knuckles, he just doesn’t have the quality wins as Mousasi yet. If he avenges the Izzy loss then that will definitely help

Mousasi was the favorite against most middle weights in his career. Till and Gastelum are both underdogs against anyone in the top 5, and most of the top 10. Mousasi spent the last decade being the favorite against everyone.

His final run in the UFC was 4-0 against Santos, Hall, Belfort and Weidman, all stoppages. I love Bobby knuckles, he just doesn’t have the quality wins as Mousasi yet. If he avenges the Izzy loss then that will definitely help

Yet you didn't say who in Mousasi's win colum at MW would be favoured to beat Kelvin and Till, let alone Whittaker

Yet you didn't say who in Mousasi's win colum at MW would be favoured to beat Kelvin and Till, let alone Whittaker
You know that Weidman already finished Kelvin, right? Something Whittaker couldn't do

ROFL at gayguard mousalty fanboys having him ranked at #2 or #3<45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He is a paper champion at the Wal-Mart brand of ufc <45> also Rob would FUCK mousalty up<Moves>

It's truth but whatever. I don't think you will convince many people that Rob is the #2 MW ever lol
Well, he's got a better case for it than Mousasi, who he'd beat the brakes off, by the way.
<BC1>

Last edited:
You know that Weidman already finished Kelvin, right? Something Whittaker couldn't do

Whittaker beat Romero twice, the guy who brutally finished Weidman before Mousasi did.

BTW...Yet you didn't say who in Mousasi's win colum at MW would be favoured to beat Kelvin and Till? Weidman you say, so you agree Kelvin/Till could very well be top3 in Mousasi's career ar MW. Ouch

If you watched Till fight, including vs Rob himself, or vs Wonderboy or Kelvin, you would know how ridiulous it is your shertard assesment based on his record. But you don't know.
This^

We saw so many fighters move up and all of the sudden having success (Bobby too!) plus it's fairly obvious when watching Till that he's at least a decent fighter with very good striking, imo.

Whittaker beat Romero twice, the guy who brutally finished Weidman before Mousasi did.

BTW...Yet you didn't say who in Mousasi's win colum at MW would be favoured to beat Kelvin and Till? Weidman you say, so you agree Kelvin/Till could very well be top3 in Mousasi's career ar MW. Ouch
Here you go 5 of them so you can STFU, I'd pick more against them.

Weidman
Lima
Jacare
Santos
Manhoef was 22-4 on 5 fight KO streak, he murks both

Here you go 5 of them so you can STFU, I'd pick more against them.

Weidman
Lima
Jacare
Santos
Manhoef was 22-4 on 5 fight KO streak, he murks both

lol good try dude.
No ranking supports your desperate claim of Santos/Manhoef being a better MW win that Till/Kelvin, no matter if you type stfu in capital letters LOL

lol good try dude.
No ranking supports your desperate claim of Santos/Manhoef being a better MW win that Till/Kelvin, no matter if you type stfu in capital letters LOL
Till has 1 win at MW by split and got slept by LW Jorge. Imagine if Manhoef hits him, he would get killed. Manhoef actually KTFO heavyweights. Till can't even survive a fight against a LW journeyman

Both Kelvin and Till are not known for their submissions so Manhoef would eat them alive

Santos is not a better MW than Till? What did Till do at MW exactly?

Santos finished Jack who finished Kelvin like he was an amateur or something

You want me to list all 42 of his wins and hypothetical make odds against Kelvin and Till? Jesus that would take a while

You want me to list all 42 of his wins and hypothetical make odds against Kelvin and Till? Jesus that would take a while
I think he has a crush on both of them. Imagine thinking that Till is actually a good win at MW, that dude has only 1 win at MW by split against Kelvin who is 1-4 in his last 5. The funny part is that he has only 1 good win at WW also LMAO

<36>

I can't believe people are mentioning Franklin and The Chris in the same breath as Rob.

Back