Whittaker fans who say "He's such a great guy so I root for him!" are the worst.

Regardless of whatever nonsense you say it's clear that you have a horse in this race. I don't. What im saying is object. what your saying is based on a predisposition toward another fighter. the equivalent of saying "na na na na na, the judges say my guy won!" go a head and say what you want. Through my eyes it is you that is the child, you haven't even addressed the scoring of the fight because it fits the narrative your are so incredibly desperate to push.

Continue to act on a confirmation bias if you wish. It is not indicative of a healthy developed mind though.

You can keep thinking whatever you want buddy.

I would suggest that disregarding the judges and everybody else's opinions because you watched the fight and have a different opinion isn't indicative of a healthy mind either.

You believe that your opinion has value and merit. Because it's your narrative . It doesn't.

The truth is.. The people who award the win / draw/ loss did their job. ( the ones who matter ) It went to Rob .

I was always taught to accept results in sporting contests as it's a moot point on whether or not I thought I won. The judges decision is final. It's the result . Same way I wouldn't argue with a referee. My opinion is irrelevant to the result.

Your entire thread is based on your own bias and opinion. My point is that the judges made their decision. Rob won..... no matter how you try to twist it.

no matter what the record books says. because i watched it.

Yep. You're definitely entitled to you thinking it was a draw or what not. But by * what actually happened * Rob won. Regardless of whatever you come up with.

I

I was always taught to accept results in sporting contests as it's a moot point on whether or not I thought I won. The judges decision is final. It's the result . Same way I wouldn't argue with a referee. My opinion is irrelevant to the result.

I
I'm sorry you abandoned free thought. it must be really hard making your way through life that way. lol and no my opinion is not based on a bias. The ONLY thing I'm biased towards is the mma scoring system we have in place. I just judged the fight fairly based on what was in front of me. even the commentary team was talking about it after the fight and was very confused by the scoring.

It's really unfortunate that you allow people who dont know what they are doing or what they are talking about influence the way you feel about a fight. since you dont know how to score a fight, and only the opinion of the judges matter why not just skip the fight all together and just read result? that way you'll NEVER be wrong, and you'll ALWAYS know exactly what happened because you're only looking at the perspective of those who matter, the judges. not even what you think matters (it actually doesn't though, because YOU in particular cant score a fight away)

I would suggest that disregarding the judges and everybody else's opinions because you watched the fight and have a different opinion isn't indicative of a healthy mind either.
You see, I'm not disregarding the judges and everyone else's opinion. that's what you're doing.
I have acknowledged their opinions. I've watched the fight 3 times. changing my scoring only once.

here's what "everyone elses" scores from mma journalists and other pundits. Thank GOD that they don't matter though. here in mma we have the most fool proof judges that never make any mistakes.

the 5 judges who scored this fight for robert are like you. Completely off their rocker without a clue how to score a fight. or at the very least don't know when to use a 10-8 round in scoring.

unknown.png

Just come out and admit it. you don't understand the scoring criteria. you dont know how a fight is scored. and you don't score fights either. you are essentially a parrot that can cite records. probably great at parties.

Last edited:
Whittaker was the most pathetic champ in history of UFC. Fighting once every 12-18 months and pulling more than once from main events. Also he doesn't seem that nice to me, just boringly normal guy who hides behind a facade of humility and calmness. Izzy will for sure fight more than him, and that's all i want from UFC champs. Nothing more.
He's not even a champ In my eyes. He won an interim title. only got it because a card need a main event. didn't even defend it once, was gifted a win against yoel who was never a champion to begin with and never even challenged for a belt before that.

You see, I'm not disregarding the judges and everyone else's opinion. that's what you're doing.

oh really ?? ? That's what I'm doing ? Lol. You sure that's what I'm doing ? Not you. ?

I've watched the fight 3 times. changing my scoring only once.

Interesting ...... so why did you change your mind? So let me get this straight. You have watched the fight 3 times. Twice coming to a different conclusion . Yet you find it inconceivable that someone might have a differing opinion. I thought * it was a clear as day draw * ? So how if it was " clear as day a draw* how did you manage to score it differently?

the 5 judges who scored this fight for robert are like you. Completely off their rocker without a clue how to score a fight. or at the very least don't know when to use a 10-8 round in scoring.

Pretty interesting that you say above you aren't disregarding the judges and everyone's else's opinion .. then follow it up with " the five judges who scored the fight are like me * completely of their rocker. Without a clue etc . Completely disregarding their opinions lol.

He's not even a champ In my eyes. He won an interim title. only got it because a card need a main event. didn't even defend it once, was gifted a win against yoel who was never a champion to begin with and never even challenged for a belt before that.

It's clear you have your own bias and a very clear horse in this race. Once again you're pushing your own narrative . Anyone who thinks Rob won .... BIAS!!! BIAS!! Anyone who agrees with the Judges. CLUELESS!!! If you don't see it how I see it you don't know the scoring criteria.... Yet somehow you have watched it 3 times twice with a different outcome . How can something be as * Clear as day* Yet you've changed your mind .

I admit it. I know the judges opinion matters so much more to me than yours

Interesting ...... so why did you change your mind?
When i first saw the fight i scored 2 10-8 rounds for yoel. Which is conceivable and makes sense. but upon review i didn't think the 3rd was quite wide enough to be a 10-8.

but that is just about the only thing that took place in this fight that was debatable. round 5 being a 10-8 is not debatable. anyone who thinks it wasn't should have their opinion disregarded (you and the 5 other media scores, and 2 official judges.)

I dont give a fuck what you think or incompetent judges think......We all saw the fight and both the Media/Fans score the fight for Yoel regardless of what incompetent judges or you think.

I Should have done what this wise man did, just call you an idiot and move on with my day. Instead I've wasted my superior intellect on you.

Back