Whittaker fans who say "He's such a great guy so I root for him!" are the worst.

Feel better now? I guess adults who throw toddler tantrums probably wouldn't understand rooting for a guy in part or in whole because he seems to be a decent person.

Lmao.

Yoel lost v Whittaker... twice.
Didn't care who won between Whittaker and Israel. Regardless Oceania was the winner.
No excuses required and Robs still a good guy.
You.... aren't.

You have the intelligence of a flea.
Whittaker beat Romero... twice.
Once with one leg. Once with one hand. If you believe half of them to be racist I'm guessing you yourself are a huge racist .
I dont give a fuck what you think or incompetent judges think......We all saw the fight and both the Media/Fans score the fight for Yoel regardless of what incompetent judges or you think.

I dont give a fuck what you think or incompetent judges think......We all saw the fight and both the Media/Fans score the fight for Yoel regardless of what incompetent judges or you think.

You struggle with reality don't you?

Yoel lost. Twice . Sorry mate but that's real-life. Keep telling yourself whatever you want but it has no impact on what actually happened.... And that's Yoels lost twice too Whittaker. Once with one hand and once with one leg.

I think you'll find that it's actually your opinion that's irrelevant .

Yoel lost v Whittaker... twice.
Didn't care who won between Whittaker and Israel. Regardless Oceania was the winner.
No excuses required and Robs still a good guy.
You.... aren't.

You have the intelligence of a flea.
Whittaker beat Romero... twice.
Once with one leg. Once with one hand. If you believe half of them to be racist I'm guessing you yourself are a huge racist .
Lmfao you're a fucking moron. explain to me using reason, how the fuck Whittaker won the second fight.

Lmfao you're a fucking moron. explain to me using reason, how the fuck Whittaker won the second fight.

The judges awarded him the win... no matter how you bitch and moan those are the facts..

So reason one. Is because in the real world he was awarded the victory. In all the record books it will say Rob Whittaker 2 wins over Yoel.

He won because the judges awarded him the win. You can disagree all you want it doesn't change the facts.

He won because he won 3 rounds. Because you Romero nut huggers only remember the good moments.

Round 1. 33 landed strikes to 9. Romero did absolutely nothing. Apart from mimick a brick wall. Whittaker pressing the action .
R2. Outstruck again. Did nothing. Whittaker pushing the action.
R3. Romero dominates the round.
R4. Robs entire round bar last 3 seconds .
R5. Romero lands a good shot early then gassed and is unable to get the finish.

Romero did absolutely nothing round 1 & 2 . Good 3rd and fifth round . Good punch landed at the end of the fourth. For me two knockdowns and a couple of good shots doesn't erase the fact that for three rounds he was on the back foot and outstruck entire rounds.

Also Rob had to take time off for his hand yes. Meanwhile Yoel had to take even longer off because of his face getting dinted.

What cracks me up is I honestly think it could've gone either way. Could be a draw as well buuuut..... it wasn't. Rob won.

The judges awarded him the win... no matter how you bitch and moan those are the facts..

So reason one. Is because in the real world he was awarded the victory. In all the record books it will say Rob Whittaker 2 wins over Yoel.

He won because the judges awarded him the win. You can disagree all you want it doesn't change the facts.

He won because he won 3 rounds. Because you Romero nut huggers only remember the good moments.

Round 1. 33 landed strikes to 9. Romero did absolutely nothing. Apart from mimick a brick wall. Whittaker pressing the action .
R2. Outstruck again. Did nothing. Whittaker pushing the action.
R3. Romero dominates the round.
R4. Robs entire round bar last 3 seconds .
R5. Romero lands a good shot early then gassed and is unable to get the finish.

Romero did absolutely nothing round 1 & 2 . Good 3rd and fifth round . Good punch landed at the end of the fourth. For me two knockdowns and a couple of good shots doesn't erase the fact that for three rounds he was on the back foot and outstruck entire rounds.

Also Rob had to take time off for his hand yes. Meanwhile Yoel had to take even longer off because of his face getting dinted.

What cracks me up is I honestly think it could've gone either way. Could be a draw as well buuuut..... it wasn't. Rob won.
Stopped at first sentence. Can't possibly benefit from consuming your drivel. Learn to think for yourself.

Prett angry for a dude called serenity.

Whittaker was the most pathetic champ in history of UFC. Fighting once every 12-18 months and pulling more than once from main events. Also he doesn't seem that nice to me, just boringly normal guy who hides behind a facade of humility and calmness. Izzy will for sure fight more than him, and that's all i want from UFC champs. Nothing more.

What on earth made you think that this thread was worthy of taking up space on Sherdog's servers. There's just absolutely nothing of substance being addressed here.

God you're dumb
and you're just reaching because the fighter you like won the fight, when anyone with a brain (maybe not you) knows that he didn't win. it's not even a hard fight to score either clear as day draw with a very obvious 10-8 in round 5. then you start yapping about what the history books say? as if it's important? Doesn't matter anyway bob Wilkinson is flushed, He'll never return to the title picture anyway it's back to the lower mid top 10 where he belongs.

Stick a sock in it.

Last edited:
and you're just reaching because the fighter you like won the fight, when anyone with a brain (maybe not you) knows that he didn't win. it's not even a hard fight to score either clear as day draw with a very obvious 10-8 in round 5. then you start yapping about what the history books say? as if it's important? Doesn't matter anyway bob Wilkinson is flushed, He'll never return to the title picture anyway it's back to the lower mid top 10 where he belongs.

Stick a sock in it.

Lol you really struggle with reality don't you

Btw. Any fight where people claim " clear as day draw" .. isn't surprising to me that it could go to either fighter.

Yet for you.. clear as day draw... Yet inconceivable that someone might award it to Rob. Wonder why. You're right . You do start reaching when it involves fighters you like.

Btw. Any fight where people claim " clear as day draw" .. isn't surprising to me that it could go to either fighter.

Yet for you.. clear as day draw... Yet inconceivable that someone might award it to Rob. Wonder why. You're right . You do start reaching when it involves fighters you like.
Yes it is fucking clear as day. that's not how mma scoring works. Round 5 was a 10-8 round clear as day. the other 4 rounds were very clear 10-9 rounds. 5 very easy rounds to score creates a clear draw. and yes it is absolutely inconceivable that someone would score that fight for robert whittaker, using the mma scoring system that we have in place now. round 5 of that fight was closer to a 10-7 than a 10-9. The ONLY way to score the fight for rob is by calling round 5 a 10-9, Which either A)incredibly biased or B) just completely wrong.

It sees like this "reality" you're always taking about is what happens on records and paper. Not what YOU see with your own eyes personally. It's reality without the influence of your own perception. It's pretty scary actually, like a zombie or a sheep of some sorts.

Yes it is fucking clear as day. that's not how mma scoring works. Round 5 was a 10-8 round clear as day. the other 4 rounds were very clear 10-9 rounds. 5 very easy rounds to score creates a clear draw. and yes it is absolutely inconceivable that someone would score that fight for robert whittaker, using the mma scoring system that we have in place now. round 5 of that fight was closer to a 10-7 than a 10-9. The ONLY way to score the fight for rob is by calling round 5 a 10-9, Which either A)incredibly biased or B) just completely wrong.

It sees like this "reality" you're always taking about is what happens on records and paper. Not what YOU see with your own eyes personally. It's reality without the influence of your own perception. It's pretty scary actually, like a zombie or a sheep of some sorts.

Facts are facts bud. You can keep moaning all you like. My perception had Rob winning 3 rounds to 2. The judges agreed with me.

Closer to a 10-7 than a 10-9 is a ridiculous thing to say...

You literally said it was a draw as clear as day. Yet find it inconceivable that some people think Rob won. I find that odd. As clear as day it was a draw... Your words.... so what are you going on about?

Romero won because it was a draw clear as day ...... is that what you are telling me?

Facts are facts bud. You can keep moaning all you like. My perception had Rob winning 3 rounds to 2. The judges agreed with me.

Closer to a 10-7 than a 10-9 is a ridiculous thing to say...

You literally said it was a draw as clear as day. Yet find it inconceivable that some people think Rob won. I find that odd. As clear as day it was a draw... Your words.... so what are you going on about?

Romero won because it was a draw clear as day ...... is that what you are telling me?
Dude, Do you know how to score a fight? I haven't argued with a thing that you've said. rob won 3 rounds yes. Yoel won 2 rounds yes. but to see a round where one fighter scored a knockdown, a take down and out landed their opponent 3:1 not be a 10-8 is just stupid and that person who views it that way is uneducated.

this isn't a matter of opinion, if you give that round a 10-9 you are not using the scoring system the way that it is intended to be used, strictly based on the criteria outlined by the scoring system itself. if you wanted rob to win for whatever biased reason you might have you can say something stupid like "Buuuuuuut rob won." all you want. but that's coping. cope all you want, robert didn't win that fight. No matter what a judge says. no matter what the record books says. because i watched it. It was a clear as day draw. It's not possible to view the fight to an unbiased and intelligent scope and see it otherwise. If you viewed it differently, you don't know how a fight is scored or you have a predisposition toward another fighter.

This fight isn't like GSP vs Hendricks. It's not a hard fight to score. that fight has just 1 round that people debate who won. this fight doesn't, and most people seem to agree that round 5 is a 10-8 round. It was an outright bad judging decision.

And another thing that i find funny, You say "the judges agree with me" actually one of them didn't and I don't agree with that judge either, that 3rd judge says that yoel won, and gave yoel a 10-8 in round 3. if i had a bias towards yoel or against whittaker, I'd agree to that. but it's not true, round 3 wasn't wide enough for a 10-8, of course im not like you and im not going to hide behind the mistake of an mma judge just to validate my argument.

Last edited:
Dude, Do you know how to score a fight? I haven't argued with a thing that you've said. rob won 3 rounds yes. Yoel won 2 rounds yes. but to see a round where one fighter scored a knockdown, a take down and out landed their opponent 3:1 not be a 10-8 is just stupid and that person who views it that way is uneducated.

this isn't a matter of opinion, if you give that round a 10-9 you are not using the scoring system the way that it is intended to be used, strictly based on the criterias It is given for scoring.

So..... it's a draw.... kind of like how I said I could see it going either way.

this isn't a matter of opinion, if you give that round a 10-9 you are not using the scoring system the way that it is intended to be used, strictly based on the criteria outlined by the scoring system itself. if you wanted rob to win for whatever biased reason you might have you can say something stupid like "Buuuuuuut rob won." all you want. but that's coping. cope all you want, robert didn't win that fight. No matter what a judge says. no matter what the record books says. because i watched it. It was a clear as day draw. It's not possible to view the fight to an unbiased and intelligent scope and see it otherwise. If you viewed it differently, you don't know how a fight is scored or you have a predisposition toward another fighter.

This fight isn't like GSP vs Hendricks. It's not a hard fight to score. that fight has just 1 round that people debate who won. this fight doesn't, and most people seem to agree that round 5 is a 10-8 round. It was an outright bad judging decision.

And another thing that i find funny, You say "the judges agree with me" actually one of them didn't and I don't agree with that judge either, that 3rd judge says that yoel won, and gave yoel a 10-8 in round 3. if i had a bias towards yoel or against whittaker, I'd agree to that. but it's not true, round 3 wasn't wide enough for a 10-8, of course im not like you and im not going to hide behind the mistake of an mma judge just to validate my argument.

Dude.... Rob won.. You are right. It's not a matter of opinion. Good Lord your like a child . But but . Waaaah

No matter what the judge's say no matter what the records say. Because YOU watched it ? Lol who the fuck do you think u are? How stupidly arrogant are you ? You are irrelevant . Your opinion is moot.

You're like a child who can't accept the ruling of a referee or a judge because YOU don't agree. News flash . Just like my opinion is irrelevant so is yours .

You're like a child who can't accept the ruling of a referee or a judge because YOU don't agree. News flash . Just like my opinion is irrelevant so is yours .

Regardless of whatever nonsense you say it's clear that you have a horse in this race. I don't. What im saying is object. what your saying is based on a predisposition toward another fighter. the equivalent of saying "na na na na na, the judges say my guy won!" go a head and say what you want. Through my eyes it is you that is the child, you haven't even addressed the scoring of the fight because it fits the narrative your are so incredibly desperate to push.

Continue to act on a confirmation bias if you wish. It is not indicative of a healthy developed mind though.

Back