Whittaker fans who say "He's such a great guy so I root for him!" are the worst.

Bold statement.
I kinda lean towards the opinion that muslim grooming gang from Rotherham was worse but each to their own, I guess.

this thread is the fucking worst.

Well if anyone needed an example of an idiot starting a thread, here it is

Pathetic fanbase....u people couldn't give yoel his dues when he clearly won.....talked shit.

You rooted against israel because you can relate to Whittaker so much.

And now ur creating excuses for whittaker...pathetic
I agree he's the most stupidly overrated fighter in the history of this website, one idiot poster, wish i knew his name, I'd tag the dope and call him out even had the nerve to say that whitaker won the second romero fight because was on weight and romero wasn't as if that should effect the scoring of a fight.

Whittaker fans are the most annoying cucks on this whole site and i believe over half of them to be racists.

Whittaker is a great guy and I rooted for him but Izzy is the real deal and I give him huge props.

Garbage thread. Rob was an examplary champion. Took one of the most difficult paths to the title of any UFC fighter ever. Shitting on Robert is sad, feeding the Izzy haters their due crow feeds me soul.

This cokehead bet and lost money he couldnt have.

God bless this fuckin guy goin hard on the dorks all fight week. Just taking a big shit all over the thread history.

War Kramer

Guilty, I like Rob, what a guy, hope he becomes Champ again

It's the same kind of overemotional involvement that brought us Shogun fans. Makes me sick

i see you're back again with a new thread bashing whittaker. Sorry bud that whittaker bashed your hero romero twice and won clearly - twice.
wait....bwahahahaha
haha

Huge yoel and Izzy fan and I'm thru the fucking roof that he shit on all the haters tonight but bobby knuckles is a good guy hard to dislike him

I'm a Yoel fan and thought he won the 2nd fight, regardless Rob seems like an upstanding dude and hard not to be a fan or dislike him

Pathetic fanbase....u people couldn't give yoel his dues when he clearly won.....talked shit.

Hey. Relax your balls.

I think this thread is ludicrous, quite frankly. Whittaker is a very good fighter and seems like a decent bloke. Doesn't deserve to be attacked.

I was rooting for Adesanya tho, even tho he's one of these new wave space age hipster playboys everyone's so enamored with these days. He could plausibly be a fruitcake yet he's also one of the more dynamic fighters we've seen in recent times. Really weird stuff man but entertaining.

Yoel lost v Whittaker... twice.
Didn't care who won between Whittaker and Israel. Regardless Oceania was the winner.
No excuses required and Robs still a good guy.
You.... aren't.

I agree he's the most stupidly overrated fighter in the history of this website, one idiot poster, wish i knew his name, I'd tag the dope and call him out even had the nerve to say that whitaker won the second romero fight because was on weight and romero wasn't as if that should effect the scoring of a fight.

Whittaker fans are the most annoying cucks on this whole site and i believe over half of them to be racists.
You have the intelligence of a flea.
Whittaker beat Romero... twice.
Once with one leg. Once with one hand. If you believe half of them to be racist I'm guessing you yourself are a huge racist .

Back