Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

Those girls are racist. Plain and simple….
Absolutely racist. And it’s refreshing to see you admit this as a left poster (my mistake if you aren’t but I seem to remember you being quite liberal)

College kids just like to act like they matter. They like to think they’re the center of change. They do a lot of stupid shit because of this. Doesn’t matter and no one should care or watch her stupid video. She’ll grow up some day

I know this is semantics, but is the main problem here that white guys are in a multicultural space? Why wouldn't white people be allowed in a multicultural space? If you want to have a space where white people aren't allowed, then whatever, but at least be honest about the intention. If I see "multicultural event", how am I supposed to know that means no white people? To me it just sounds like a cool event to get drunk with a bunch of different kinds of people.

I donno, maybe I'm naive. That police lives matter sticker is pretty cringe. Maybe they're just giant dildos.
Yeah I mean those guys obviously came in there looking to stir the pot with the stickers and shirts they’re wearing. It’s all whatever though who gives a fuck what some college kids are doing

I wonder what she's majoring in.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You guys have absolutely no idea what MLK would have thought.

He was branded a radical communist looking to undermine the pillars of America while he was alive. White America hated him.

After you killed him, you slowly whitewashed history, selectively editing his message to make it look like all he wanted was peace and love. Specific mentions of white oppression were removed from his message taught in schools, and the current CRT outrage is just a continuation of white supremacist backlash.

The south is aggressively doing this. They have always done this. The blanket bans of CRT in K12 are obvious evidence of this as CRT (obviously) isn't taught in K12 but is being used as a cudgel to smash any progressive curriculum related to race relations in America.
Are you saying that I personally killed him? Because that’s the way it comes across with the way you have written this out. Or are you insinuating white people as a whole killed him? Because both are absolutely insane.

These people would scarcely exist, if not for the Democrats and the use of identity politics to combat Trump. When the Democrats went that route, they created countless crazies such as can be seen here.

That's who's to blame for this environment. The Democrats.

Police Lives Matter is a racist response to Black Lives Matter, the same as Straight Pride protests Gay Pride.

What we saw here was two conservative kids in politically charged kit looking to provoke a scene in a "multicultural" zone, and a liberal activist took the bait.

Just to be clear I think police lives absolutely matter and I don't think straight people are any less important than gay people, but emulating the form of one protest movement to promote the opposite is an appeal to ridicule. It's a direct attack and doesn't actually serve to support the named cohort. Police Lives Matter is an opposite to BLM because as this woman pointed out, one of the problems BLM is looking to correct is the treatment of the black community at the hands of law enforcement.

I had never actually heard of a multi-cultural zone in a school before this incident, and safe spaces didn't exist when I was college, but it seems pretty obvious the two white kids were looking to cause a scene and they got it. I like the school's reply that it's OK to create a discussion on these issues, because I agree. You and I are likely polar opposites on these issues and this confrontation has created an situation where we can talk about them.

LOL, why am I not surprised the lowest IQ forum member that has the dumbest takes on Kickboxing/Muay Thai also has the dumbest takes on social issues...

Now use this logic on a Whites only building.

What are you talking about? These girls seemed to legally get their requests validated by the University so what they are saying may not be breaking rules. I am just not sure if they have right to demand the boys leave but it does seem to legit be a ´people of color´´ space

So

Going by normal Libertarian and Republican thinking a University and clubs and groups have a right to hire or fire who they want and set their own rules. So I dont see the issue here I am just not sure if they have right to eject these white young men. Also I love kickboxing and Muay Thai but especially Muay Thai so what is your issue? You need young fans like myself or the sport will die

Are you saying that I personally killed him? Because that’s the way it comes across with the way you have written this out. Or are you insinuating white people as a whole killed him? Because both are absolutely insane.

He was killed by a white supremacist in a white supremacist nation.

You're here misrepresenting MLK in an effort to support white supremacy so I include you in that group, even if you personally aren't a killer.

Police Lives Matter is a racist response to Black Lives Matter, the same as Straight Pride protests Gay Pride.

What we saw here was two conservative kids in politically charged kit looking to provoke a scene in a "multicultural" zone, and a liberal activist the bait.

Just to be clear I think police lives absolutely matter and I don't think straight people are any less important than gay people, but emulating the form of one protest movement to promote the opposite is an appeal to ridicule. It's a direct attack and doesn't actually serve to support the named cohort. Police Lives Matter is an opposite to BLM because as this woman pointed out, one of the problems BLM is looking to correct is the treatment of the black community at the hands of law enforcement.

I had never actually heard of a multi-cultural zone in a school before this incident, and safe spaces didn't exist when I was college, but it seems pretty obvious the two white kids were looking to cause a scene and they got it. I like the school's reply that it's OK to create a discussion on these issues, because I agree. You and I are likely polar opposites on these issues and this confrontation has created an situation where we can talk about them.

Safe spaces are everywhere now. It is not unbelievable that a University would set up a POC only area, there are already POC dorms and spaces

It isnt out of line considering that Blacks feel especially since BLM that they are the equivalent of being ´´man splained´´ they look up and see all their speakers, and leaders are white largelly and all politicians and they feel upset that they arent ever leading. So they want their own area and apparently as long as they dont abuse or commit crimes this is allowed as we have seen POC areas and safe spaces and Multicultural areas pop up everywhere

I wonder what she's majoring in.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Saw it on 4 chan already. It’s exactly what you would expect.
He was killed by a white supremacist in a white supremacist nation.

You're here misrepresenting MLK in an effort to support white supremacy so I include you in that group, even if you personally aren't a killer.
ah ok, so you’re just casually insinuating I am a white supremacist in your original post. Got it. And now you’re also insinuating America is a white supremacist nation.

This shit is dumb as hell and inly continues to divide humans.

Safe spaces are everywhere now. It is not unbelievable that a University would set up a POC only area, there are already POC dorms and spaces

It isnt out of line considering that Blacks feel especially since BLM that they are the equivalent of being ´´man splained´´ they look up and see all their speakers, and leaders are white largelly and all politicians and they feel upset that they arent ever leading. So they want their own area and apparently as long as they dont abuse or commit crimes this is allowed as we have seen POC areas and safe spaces and Multicultural areas pop up everywhere
Would you show the same support for "all white" areas on college campuses where POC aren't allowed?

Saw it on 4 chan already. It’s exactly what you would expect.

ah ok, so you’re just casually insinuating I am a white supremacist in your original post. Got it. And now you’re also insinuating America is a white supremacist nation.

I didn't casually insinuate anything, I said it directly. Misrepresenting MLK to undermine equal rights serves white supremacy, that's what you were doing, so you should just own it. You don't need to wear sheets and burn crosses to serve white supremacy, there are degrees to everything. I don't think you're an enemy like Seano or KKKarlo, who are probably a 5 or 6 out of 10 on that scale. You're probably a 1 or 2, a tourist.

And are you saying America wasn't overtly and definitionally white supremacist for 95% of it's existence?

Would you show the same support for "all white" areas on college campuses where POC aren't allowed?

Why are they necessary? Have white people been oppressed for almost the entirety of American history?

I didn't casually insinuate anything, I said it directly. Misrepresenting MLK to undermine equal rights serves white supremacy, that's what you were doing, so you should just own it. You don't need to wear sheets and burn crosses to serve white supremacy, there are degrees to everything. I don't think you're an enemy like Seano or KKKarlo, who are probably a 5 or 6 out of 10 on that scale. You're probably a 1 or 2, a tourist.

And are you saying America wasn't overtly and definitionally white supremacist for 95% of it's existence?
You are a cringe loser. And I bet you are white af too.

It all seems a bit weird to me, but I'm kind of old.

I have no idea who you are, so you're a comment on a YouTube video. Nothing at all.
You are a name on a karate forum you are nobody you just sound like a pussy that's all I'm getting at.

Why are they necessary? Have white people been oppressed for almost the entirety of American history?
I never said they were necessary, did those kids in the video look like they were actively oppressing anyone in that video? looked to me like they were trying to get school work done. I was just curious if the person supports segregation on one side of the coin would he support it on the other as well.

What we saw here was two conservative kids in politically charged kit looking to provoke a scene in a "multicultural" zone, and a liberal activist took the bait.

Police Lives Matter is not a "racist" response. BLM is much moreso the racist theme, if anything, as it aims to vilify white police officers based on a false narrative. Police Lives Matter is simply a rebuttal to the anti-cop rhetoric and anti-cop environment generated by the BLM movement.

Those two kids were just trying to study and do schoolwork, but got harassed by a non-inclusive bunch of nutjobs (the likes of which, as I said, were created by the Dems and their identity politics). Any multicultural space that prohibits white conservative people, betrays its claims of being multicultural and inclusive.

Added to that, do we know if there were even any obvious indications that this area was supposed to be for non white conservatives only (apparently it discriminates against them, which you're seemingly okay with)? You're assuming intent to provoke, when it's entirely possible that they simply found a place to sit and study, similar to the Asian guy in the background that stood up for them.

Lastly, I noticed your post has next to nothing to do with what I actually posted.

Back