Social Whites apparently can't use school buildings they attend because its racist.

These people would scarcely exist, if not for the Democrats and the use of identity politics to combat Trump. When the Democrats went that route, they created countless crazies such as can be seen here.

That's who's to blame for this environment. The Democrats.

Are they really expected to leave because they're white lol? Or is it because their police lives matter sticker violates the safe space?

Either way, that is some next level fragility wow. I would just one time politely ask them to stop bothering me and then put headphones on and completely tune it out. Let them rant and film away, they're looking to be outraged and have an argument, you don't have to oblige.

lol I already said if you reverse the races, this would be an international incident. Can you imagine, in the scenario of white students kicking black students out of a multicultural area because of their skin color, the Dean labelling it as a "disagreement between a handful of students"? He'd be out of a job by the end of the day and the school would be paying out millions.

dd0.jpg

This is the type of behavior I find sad, and depressing. Those girls have been led to believe they're victims while attending ASU (It's a good school). I'm at a loss for words over their behavior, I just feel sorry for them.

The girls said they worked with the University to develop a multicultural center (this seems to be true) those white boys are sitting in an area designated as a safe space for POC

Now if them sitting there is in violation of University laws I am not sure but this seems to me the "muh freedom let capitalism reign" thinking. So if the University does allow this then there is no issue

Again the white men can go to another floor or area.

We have laws against segregation. For good reason. We have to learn to live together.

WTF do you mean "you killed him"? Ok Rachael Dolazel... lol

You're a sad bitch of a white man, carrying the burden of all white guilt whether or not your were asked to... such a martyr

I don't feel any guilt at all, and don't think I have ever suggested you should feel any for being white.

I do think you're aggressively racist and xenophobic, but I'm not sure you can help that. It's probably a result of how you were raised.

I dont see the issue. POC deserve a separate building for only POC if they want

People should have the ability to self segregate´

Edit: Many schools apparently have POC areas so it isnt illegal and if people want to go to black only areas why is that wrong? Apparently these girls arent lying they say they got it approved by the University
LOL, why am I not surprised the lowest IQ forum member that has the dumbest takes on Kickboxing/Muay Thai also has the dumbest takes on social issues...

Now use this logic on a Whites only building.

What a fucking clown. Seriously, what a complete joke of a man you are.

Amazing this isn't parody. If it is, bravo. You fucking got me.

You guys are too easy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. You're primed for outrage at all times, and lack any critical thinking.

lol I already said if you reverse the races, this would be an international incident. Can you imagine, in the scenario of white students kicking black students out of a multicultural area because of their skin color, the Dean labelling it as a "disagreement between a handful of students"? He'd be out of a job by the end of the day and the school would be paying out millions.
That's already happened, and it turned out to be fake but a poor elderly janitor was still fired for telling a rich kid at a $60k/year college that the dorm cafeteria she was eating in was closed. The dorm was closed so they could use it for a kids' summer camp, but the rich kid said the janitor kicked her out for "eating while black", so janitor was fired the next day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-smeared-false-racism-claim-speaks-out.html

You guys are too easy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. You're primed for outrage at all times, and lack any critical thinking.
Right, because no one says garbage like this about white people all the fucking time.

Back