White

silva fight's once every 67,000 years basically once last year and hasn't done 3 in a year since like 1982.After 3 fights huh he'll be like 46.The guy doesn't even want to fight till late this year I don't know how all this is supposed to go down.Good luck with that dana

As if Anderson Silva couldn't beat most middleweights and light heavyweights when he is 50 years old. The guy is a life long martial artist. Let him fight on his own terms, when he wants to, when he can get motivated, and I am sure he will come in great shape.

At 40+ years old, Silva doesn't need to win every fight, just keep it competitive. His legacy will be cemented within the next few fights. Everything else is just for show.

and jones is a much bigger man than silva and beat him
same ?

AS is 4 inches taller than GSP and walks around ~30 pounds heavier (220 vs 190).
JJ is 2 inches taller than AS and walks around ~10 pounds heavier (230 vs 220).

To summarize: Difference between AS and GSP is twice as much as that between JJ and AS.

So no. Its not the same.

It's not fair to GSP, AS should move up to 205 and fight his next 10 fights or whatever there.

JJ beats AS 10to1

I love how Silva gets hate for his interest in fighting one of the most dominant champs in the history of the sport. As if freakin GSP is some helpless scrub...
You guys are funny.

Silva does not have 10 fights left. No way. When the end comes in this sport, it happens quick. I hope he fights two or three more times at the most.

So you are saying Jones then with one loss as Anderson has more losses then GSP.

I'm going to speak frankly. I don't thionk he is in Jones or Silva's league. I think both of them would murder him. People keep trying to use stats and numbers to pad Pierre's legacy. Bottom line is he has nothing for Silva or Jones in a fight. That's my opinion. Not to mention his fans have a terrible habit of trying to excuse away his losses while still trying to call him the greatest 'everything.'

Nothing makes sense about GSP vs Silva.

Silva is a much bigger man and will KO George, possibly in the first round.

It all depends at what weight they fight. Every single pound closer to 170 gives a huge advantage to Gsp and I get the feeling he has enough pull in this situation to get his way.

and jones is a much bigger man than silva and beat him
same ?

Stupid. Silva walks around at 220 and has proven to be a wrecking force at 205. GSP has never even fought at 185 and would actually be a small middleweight.

I think that GSP has an unmatched discipline in the cage, and if any fighter could complete the game plan that Sonnen could not against Anderson Silva, it would be him. Do I want to see this fight? Hell no. The superfight I want to see is Silva vs. Jones. Assuming Jones makes any effort to stand with Silva, that would be a fun fight to watch.

I'm going to speak frankly. I don't thionk he is in Jones or Silva's league. I think both of them would murder him. People keep trying to use stats and numbers to pad Pierre's legacy. Bottom line is he has nothing for Silva or Jones in a fight. That's my opinion. Not to mention his fans have a terrible habit of trying to excuse away his losses while still trying to call him the greatest 'everything.'

Well...with that logic Anderson has twice as many career "losses" than GSP.

Stupid. Silva walks around at 220 and has proven to be a wrecking force at 205. GSP has never even fought at 185 and would actually be a small middleweight.

If GSP was going to MW he'd put on another 15lbs of muscle. He's 5'11", same height as Hendo and Rashad

If any of the 3 lose their belts those superfights aren't worth shit

silva fight's once every 67,000 years basically once last year and hasn't done 3 in a year since like 1982.After 3 fights huh he'll be like 46.The guy doesn't even want to fight till late this year I don't know how all this is supposed to go down.Good luck with that dana

When I heard 10 fight contract :rolleyes:

Lets see Cain silva. That'd be a mauling..... From Asilva :)

Back